Vinegar in the laundry!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Amazing list of tips for using vinegar in the laundy! Can you believe just one cup of it can help kill the bacteria in most of your landry!? This is a pet forum, so I am sure a lot dog owners will appreciate those tips!

[​IMG]

Trellum, Jul 2, 2015
  2. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

@Trellum I am just amazed at the many uses of vinegar! Love this chart and it is ver helpful to have. Feel like I won a lottery ticket this morning finding the charts you've shared. I believe vinegar is even cheaper than bleach, so I will get more of vinegar from now on!

IcyBC, Jul 16, 2015
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I know right :D Plus vinegar is way more gentle with our clothes than bleach, and I heard you can add some vinegar to your laundry before starting te washing machine, so it kills the bacteria in it. I have also used it in my hair as well, to get rid of the residues of all the other shampoos I have used, and my hair didn't smell like vinegar :) Plus my scalp felt so clean :D

Trellum, Jul 17, 2015
Ask a Question