Uncomfortable truths

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, May 8, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I laughed so hard at some of those and found them to be so true!

[​IMG]

Trellum, May 8, 2015
    ilovemybooboo and claudine like this.
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Haha, I laughed so hard i nearly fell off my chair when I saw these pictures!:) Thank you for sharing them! The last one is my favorite, because it's so very true. Yorkies have absolutely no idea how tiny they are:p

claudine, May 9, 2015
  3. Trellum

Hahaha, yes, I honestly thought about your Homer when I saw that last pic with the yorkie, lol. It seems this is rather common with yorkies ;)

Trellum, May 10, 2015
  4. Trellum

Yes, I think it's very common. Yorkies are very proud and self-confident dogs. Nothing can scare them:p Homer sometimes tries to attack cars that drive through our neighborhood:eek:

claudine, May 10, 2015
  5. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

:D:D These are so true and I see them in each one of my girls. :D Ginger has no concept of how small she is and has information on the whereabouts of my shoes. Remy is rampant with emotion on the INSIDE. Zola is the one to follow me in a volcano.

Winterybella, May 10, 2015
  6. Trellum

Hahahaha, that is so nice Anne! Must feel so good to have one that would follow you into a volcano ;) I think my Frida would as well. She is so sweet!

Hahaha, yes, classic terrier, and that is one of the reasons I like terriers so much.

Trellum, May 11, 2015
  7. Trellum

It's just not possible not to love Terriers:D
    Homer is also the one who has ingested items which some would refer to as "non-food":p When he was a puppy, he ate two big beads that were on my skirt:confused:

claudine, May 11, 2015
  8. Trellum

Yes. Zo is that girl and this little Ginger is beginning to give me the same vibe. Not Remy. She would cry, pee and probably not even run because of sheer fright. Yet I love her to death. I spoke to her sternly this am and she wagged her tail and went back to bed like a real dog.;)

Winterybella, May 11, 2015
  9. Trellum

Hahahaha, poor thing!!! Did he just bite them off your skirt all of a sudden when you weren't looking? Hehehe, I hope he no longer does that kind of things, that can't be good for him and your nice wardrobe ;)

It's good to know what kind of friends one have :) Yes, I see dogs as actual friends, hehehe. Some of the most honest, loving and sincere ones :) It's good you know your girls! Some people doubt dogs have their own personalities, but you, Claudine and I know they are all different and precious in their own way. By the way, have you decided what you are going to do about that Ginger and that young woman?

Trellum, May 12, 2015
  10. Trellum

That's on pause. I have nothing more of it. I am really getting attached to Ginger as I figured I would. I have to go clean up a mess she left in the patio I had cleaned to perfection - if only I can get her to perfect the business.

She is a delight at TIMES, Watching her hop and skip about brings me much pleasure. As we speak she is knocked out on the floor with a clothespin right next to her. Pray tell me where she found it. Yesterday I rest my bag open on my bedroom floor. Big mistake. My bags are massive: she steps in, grabs a pack of gum andoff she goes to the dog bed she has taken over and proceeds to devour it . I then have to take it and tell her no.

Winterybella, May 12, 2015
  11. Trellum

He found the skirt on my chair. Before I could stop him, he bit the beads off and swallowed them. I honestly don't know why he did it:confused: Fortunately, it happened only once. Now, he stays away from my clothes. I guess they don't look tasty to him anymore;)

claudine, May 13, 2015
  12. Trellum

Oh! Well, at least he no longer does that. It would be worrisome if he still did it. Some dogs have difficulty dropping that kinda of habits, you know?

Trellum, May 13, 2015
  13. Trellum

I am glad to report we are taking a similar stance, my mom hasn't been able to find a good home for her dog. So it looks like he is going to stay after all. We love him. I can help her while I am still in the country, but I will be leaving soon. So no idea what she is going to do then.

That ginger sounds like a little box full of suprises, hehehe. Didn't your son object when the possibility of giving her away came up?

Trellum, May 13, 2015
  14. Trellum

I know that many dogs love chewing shoes;) Homer has never done it. But he likes lying on my flats and boots:confused: I often find his toys and pieces of destroyed pine cones inside of them.

claudine, May 14, 2015
  15. Trellum

My Frida wanted to bite my flat sandals at the very beginning, but after a while she dropped it. She never totally destroyed them though, but you could see the bite marks, lol. I guess her teeth hurt?

Trellum, May 14, 2015
  16. Trellum

Maybe she was teething. Puppies who are teething like chewing things, because it relieves discomfort:) They're just like children, aren't they?

claudine, May 15, 2015
  17. Trellum

Yeah, that was my thought too, she must have felt so uncomfortable, because she really liked to bite on those sandals, lol. Very soft, looked like these:
    [​IMG]

Very soft material, mine where floral... black and white, and then thanks to frida they had a new texture ;) Little teeth marks everywhere, lol!

Trellum, May 16, 2015
Ask a Question