TV advert aimed at dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Becky, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Becky

Becky Well-Known Member

The first advert aimed at dogs was on TV last night! It apparently features high frequency tones which only dogs can hear. I tried to find it on YouTube but it doesn't seem to be there yet - but here is a news article showing the reaction of two dogs to it!

TV screens first advertisement for dogs' ears only

:)

Becky, Feb 14, 2012
  2. Becky

summerRain Well-Known Member

I wonder how my dogs would react to these TV advertisement. I have to wait someone to upload this on youtube. I've watched the videos and I think the high pitch barking of the dogs in the commercial made one of the dogs (Toby) hyperactive and starts to bark in front of the TV screen. If the main goal of this advertisement is to simply to create fun and engage dogs with the television and their owners then the goal is partially met. They might end up scratching a LED TV screen for some instances.

summerRain, Feb 14, 2012
  3. Becky

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

Wow, I can't wait to see this on TV! It's going to be interesting to see how my dogs react!

SheWolfSilver, Feb 14, 2012
  4. Becky

zararina Well-Known Member

That sounds exciting! :p
    I am also curious how would my dog react on such advert and hope it will be available on YouTube as it was not a local advert for sure here. Wonder how many dogs would buy personally. LOL

zararina, Feb 15, 2012
  5. Becky

LoupGarouTFTs Well-Known Member

It sounds interesting--but does anyone know what kind of value it really has?

LoupGarouTFTs, Feb 16, 2012
Ask a Question