toys which are not bought at the store

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by claudine, Aug 19, 2012.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

I'm sure your dogs have some toys which are not bought at the store, toys that are not really toys, but dogs love them. My adorable dog loves to play with cones. He is absolutely crazy about them so we have dozens of them at our house and we always ask our friends who have spruce or pine to bring us more. He also likes to play with little green apples, but pines are his favourite. What are toys-not toys that your dogs like? I'm looking for something new for my sweetheart so any ideas are welcome.

claudine, Aug 19, 2012
  2. claudine

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Sticks. Must be the universal dog toy that anyone can find. Mishka will find a very long stick and will go barrelling along with it in her mouth. Bumping into things. Me, being a worry wort always imagines the vet dental bills. :eek:

argon_0, Aug 20, 2012
  3. claudine

haopee Well-Known Member

Bones. The super duper large juicy leg bones. Or you could get him a cat;).

Anyway leg/thigh beef bones can be pretty good dog toys. It can keep them occupied for hours.

My dogs love rags- not to mention destuffing pillows.

haopee, Aug 20, 2012
Ask a Question