Toy Dogs Lover Here...!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by morst, Mar 24, 2012.

1. morst

morst Active Member

Greetings to everybody! I'm really excited to join this forum about our lovable four-legged friends. Hope to learn a lot about our dogs from this place and surely can't wait to meet new acquaintances, share experiences, and best of all help each other out.

I myself have 2 Yorkshire terriers, 1 Chihuahua, two Shih Tzus and 2 mongrels. I can't say enough about my dogs cause they have given me much joy any dog owner would want. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about...cheers to all!

morst, Mar 24, 2012
  2. morst

zararina Well-Known Member

Nice to have you here Morst and welcome to the forum. ;)
    Yes definitely our beloved pets can give us joy and friendship. Looking forward to see some photos of your dogs as I am sure they are very cute! :p

zararina, Mar 24, 2012
  3. morst

morst Active Member

Hello zararina,

Thanks for the warm welcome you have given me. Really appreciate your gesture, especially coming from like-minded individuals like you. I hope you won't mind me asking how many dogs do you have & how many of them are toy dogs. Can you also tell me what are the breeds of your toy dogs? Aren't they wonderful and cute? Don't worry I will be uploading photos in the very near future.... Cheers!

morst, Mar 26, 2012
  4. morst

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Yo, morst, good to know that another dog lover is with us. I have had Shih Tzus. What color are yours?

Victor Leigh, Mar 27, 2012
  5. morst

morst Active Member

Hello Victor,

Both of my Shih Tzus have 3 colors on their body the dominant color is white. One of mine Shih Tzu is named Oprah, she is medium sized. The other one is Tyra, she is standard sized. Both of them are healthy and energetic.

morst, Mar 27, 2012
  6. morst

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

Becky, Mar 28, 2012
  7. morst

morst Active Member

Thank you very much Becky. I'm actually having a wonderful time in this forum...so many dog lovers here!

morst, Apr 2, 2012
  8. morst

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Energetic? Then they must still be young and haven't discovered the secret of how to enjoy life as a Shih Tzu. Here are some ideas NOT to teach your Shih Tzus:

1. Shih Tzus never walk if they can be carried. That's what owners are for.
    2. The reason why Shih Tzus have long hair is that it makes the owner spend hours grooming them.
    3. Shih Tzus have small teeth so the best food to feed them are simple things like the delicious piece of liver on your plate. Chocolate is also fine for small teeth.

Enjoy.

Victor Leigh, Apr 3, 2012
  9. morst

morst Active Member

They are actually quite young. They are only 2 years old and being energetic is trying to put it very gently, lol. Both of their hairs are trimmed very short because I don't have much free time to individually groom them. I don't feed them chocolates because I read in many articles that chocolates are quite toxic to their system.

morst, Apr 3, 2012
  10. morst

dkramarczyk Well-Known Member

It sounds like you definitely came to the right place. I hope you enjoy this forum and I can't wait to hear more about your dogs.

dkramarczyk, Apr 10, 2012
  11. morst

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

I love small dogs! I could never have a big one after this. Welcome to the forum

lifeliveson, Apr 15, 2013
Ask a Question