TOP 5 Dog Toxins

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Trellum, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi guys, this might come in handy for you, here is a list of the main 5 dog toxins. Hope this is helpful!

[​IMG]

Trellum, Apr 20, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this list. I think every dog owner should read it. I'll print it and put it on my fridge.
    I didn't know that Vitamin D supplement is toxic to dogs.

claudine, Apr 26, 2016
  3. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

This is good to know for all dog owners, @Trellum ! Tylenol, Aleve, Advil, and Vitamin D surprise me, not that I give Capone any, but if it is poison to dog, can you imagine what they can do to our body? Yes, it helps with pain and ache, and I take them sometimes.

IcyBC, Apr 26, 2016
  4. Trellum

Corzhens Well-Known Member

In one pet day affair in the mall, there was this speaker who warned dog owners about feeding their dogs with 1) chocolate, 2) chicken and other bones, 3) grapes.

I can understand the chocolate for it makes the dog hyper and the vet said that it can cause palpitations and even heart attack. With chicken bones, we never feed our dogs with any bone, even fish bone is taboo. Bones can kill a dog when lodged in the throat. Now, with grapes, I wonder why it is dangerous for the dog's health. The explanation is that grapes can ruin the dog's kidneys. What about it, any further explanation?

Corzhens, Apr 27, 2016
Ask a Question