Too Cool For His Ticket - Hilarious Commercial - Reply with your Favorites!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by inTHEsane, Feb 18, 2012.

1. inTHEsane

inTHEsane Active Member

I am not sure if you have seen this video yet, but even if you have you know you want to hit play.
    Friendly for all ages, if you have anymore favorite dog commercials, post and share them below!

inTHEsane, Feb 18, 2012
  2. inTHEsane

zararina Well-Known Member

Yes he was super cute for that traffic ticket! LOL
    Dogs can really bring wonders and happiness. :p

zararina, Feb 20, 2012
  3. inTHEsane

summerRain Well-Known Member

Super cool dog! He knows how to uplift his master's mood without even trying. He just blew all the stress away. That's why I love my dogs very much. :)

summerRain, Feb 20, 2012
  4. inTHEsane

inTHEsane Active Member

@zararina I really like your signature quote, kinda applies well to the commercial.

@summerRain I couldn't agree more, my dog, and animals before him have always been my best form of stress relief. They don't even have to try, yet they always do, and almost always succeed. :)

inTHEsane, Feb 22, 2012
    summerRain likes this.
  5. inTHEsane

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Imagine that it was his wife in the seat next to him. What do you think would have happened after the policeman leaves?

Victor Leigh, Feb 24, 2012
  6. inTHEsane

inTHEsane Active Member

Any significant other of mine would probably respond with, what the hell, just happened there. Was he really just hitting on you, followed by excessive laughter, happy I didn't get a ticket, and of course many jokes to come after retelling the story to close friends. haha. Also my girlfriend would be the
    most likely driver to get pulled over, and I'd be the one saying I told you so. My dog would be the one trying to eat the sirens and such. :D

inTHEsane, Feb 25, 2012
  7. inTHEsane

summerRain Well-Known Member

I have seen a situation like that before. My mom nagged my pap after the policeman leaved the vicinity. She's yelling on him like crazy and blaming him from what the hell had happened. This guy in the video is so lucky to have his dog at the front seat and not his wife or girlfriend. lol

summerRain, Feb 25, 2012
  8. inTHEsane

Now you get the idea why I would prefer to have a dog over any woman anytime. Dogs see only the good in their owners. Women are likely to look for the bad even in the best of men.

Victor Leigh, Feb 25, 2012
  9. inTHEsane

inTHEsane Active Member

No offense but it seems like your doing the same when it comes to women.
    Assuming that women are more then likely always looking for the bad in you,
    will end up with you only looking for the bad in women, and most likely finding it.

inTHEsane, Feb 25, 2012
  10. inTHEsane

Touche!

From now on I am going to start looking for the good in women. Who knows, I might find some pleasant surprises.

Victor Leigh, Feb 27, 2012
  11. inTHEsane

inTHEsane Active Member

I do occasionally. Also just balance it out when looking at men or women. Look for the everything in them. Don't ever let yourself always look for just the bad, because you'll always find as I said above, but also don't always look for just the good because then you might get sucked into it. Once sucked into someone's good whether it be male or female it can be hard often times impossible for some people to see their bad. {in theory}

inTHEsane, Feb 27, 2012
  12. inTHEsane

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

The dog is the super cool of the video, and then those guys are cool because they are in the video with the super cool dog! The video was funny, because I like how the dog was looking at the owner when he looked over at him, he was funny!

wahcashmom, Mar 20, 2012
Ask a Question