This is OH SO my Kash...

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by pugskjj, Aug 8, 2012.

1. pugskjj

pugskjj Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

pugskjj, Aug 8, 2012
  2. pugskjj

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol! I can only imagine what the inside of that room the dog is in looks like. I bet he trashed it before ever trying to get through the door, heh.

Jessi, Aug 8, 2012
  3. pugskjj

Pocs Well-Known Member

Too funny... That's how the boys are. When we leave and can't take them with us. Gizmo will lay in front of the door until he hears us outside coming back in. We have seen him doing this through the window. Giz sits on the couch, with head held high watching, like he's guarding something. When we return it's a free fo all.

Pocs, Aug 9, 2012
  4. pugskjj

pugskjj Well-Known Member

Oh Kotton used to do the window thing...I'm sure you saw the picture in another thread. And I swear they have radar for momma's car and no other. When I was driving Kotton always knew when it was me coming down the road. Afterwards it was really funny to watch the girls on Friday evenings when they heard Stephanie's car...now they start pacing on the days they "know" she's coming home...I swear they can tell time

pugskjj, Aug 10, 2012
  5. pugskjj

claudine Well-Known Member

So funny:) . My dog wouldn't do that, I guess he likes to have the house for himself, he is an individualist:p . He is happy when I'm coming home though.

claudine, Sep 6, 2012
Ask a Question