This dog is too willing to participate

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

This is really silly, but made me giggle! I bet I could have done something like this with Sierra. She had that "whatever" attitude. Misha wouldn't even get near the shirt.

You dog has to be pretty mellow and trusting to participate in this.

Melody, Jan 18, 2013
  2. Melody

argon_0 Well-Known Member

That was a hoot Melody. Is it a just a youtube video. Wondering why it says official video?
    Mishka would not allow such carryings on. She may eat the burger without too much fuss though.;)

argon_0, Jan 19, 2013
  3. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

Funny trick. :p
    Our dog would not fit on such act or trick. He would definitely be moving a lot.

zararina, Jan 19, 2013
  4. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

This is so funny, I laughed really hard especially when he was eating and watching TV:D . This dog is so extremely calm! My Homer would never let me do something like this:p

claudine, Jan 20, 2013
  5. Melody

haopee Well-Known Member

Of course! Who wouldn't want to eat something from the plate... I bet it was scrumptious... which reminds me... I'm getting a little too hungry,

(an hour after eating...) Back!

What's interesting when watching these videos is the fact that after dogs have been living with us for such a long time, it seems that they have adapted a lot more than responses and reactions. They're also capable of emulating things we do in our daily routine.

haopee, Jan 21, 2013
  6. Melody

pafjlh Well-Known Member

This was so cute to watch. The dog must be really trained well to go along with this whole thing. I especially laughed at the part where he was sitting down reading the magazine. Don't need to mention where he was sitting we all saw the video. Eating and watching television was also funny. This dog was truly exhibiting the average day that most of us will have.

pafjlh, Jan 21, 2013
Ask a Question