The Wolf Crew!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by SheWolfSilver, Jan 23, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

LOL Wow! I actually found a picture that had all five in it!
    This was taken on New Year's Eve it was surprisingly warm that day! There in the foreground with my son is my silver dapple dachshund Bitsy and my two dachshund mixes Isabelle, is the shorter one, and Babygirl the taller of the three. In the back ground is our beagle, Petunia, and the big guy in the very back is BJ short for Big John.

[​IMG]

SheWolfSilver, Jan 23, 2012
  2. SheWolfSilver

zararina Well-Known Member

Wow! A very happy photo with all of them.
    Its fun to have cute and loving dogs around the household. Their names are also cute. ;)

zararina, Jan 24, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

King Browny Well-Known Member

The dachshunds look so playful and so cute and your son looks so happy with them. I also like the name Babygirl and BJ (Big John. You didn’t get that from Voltes V character, no?) I didn’t know there’s a silver dapple dachshund, that’s Bitsy the one in the middle, right? She looks gorgeous having all that different shade on her fur. Nice to see they have a wide playground. So, who’s really your pet amongst the five and who belongs to your son and your husband?

King Browny, Jan 25, 2012
  4. SheWolfSilver

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Perfect picture of a happy family. Dogs and kids go together so very naturally. I really can't imagine kids growing up without dogs in their lives.

Victor Leigh, Jan 26, 2012
  5. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

LOL Bitsy is both mine and my husbands favorite but Babygirl and Isabelle seem to only respond to me also. BJ is strictly my husbands he is just a big old goofy dog. LOL Petunia, LOL Well, she belongs to my son and all the grand kids because she LOVES kids! The names Babygirl and BJ Big John actually came from my son. When I adopted her they told me her name was Sweetie pie but my son kept calling her Babygirl so it just kind of stuck. My son also named BJ Big John because his name is John.

SheWolfSilver, Jan 26, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  6. SheWolfSilver

dkramarczyk Well-Known Member

Such cute dogs. I would love to have a dachshund, but it wouldn't really be a good idea where I live. When winter comes, the poor dog would have to hop through the snow just to go out and go potty.

dkramarczyk, Apr 13, 2012
  7. SheWolfSilver

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

You can always shovel a path through the snow for them. Or teach them to use a litter box in winter.

Victor Leigh, Apr 13, 2012
Ask a Question