The science of dogs

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yep, I think that pretty much sums up dogs, huh?

And the last one especially..... I can be calling for the cat and the dog will still come running instead, even though he knows that's not his name.

Jessi, Oct 26, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

The last one is so true! When I'm calling for my boyfriend to come to me when I'm in a different room, Homer is always faster;) . And he runs the fastest when I'm calling from the kitchen:D .
    'Fear' section is also very true except for Homer there should be a mower instead of vacuum cleaners - these are just annoying for him, not scary:p

claudine, Oct 26, 2012
  3. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Well I know all about the jealousy one. Buddy is very jealous of Oso. You can't even give Oso attention and here comes Buddy wanting some as well. I don't recall ever having a dog as jealous of him and we have had multiple dogs in the past.

pafjlh, Oct 26, 2012
  4. Jessi

Becky Well-Known Member

Yup, that's bang on! :D

Becky, Oct 31, 2012
  5. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Interesting presentation there. About the vacuum cleaner, I have noticed that, from my personal experience, brooms are just as bad. Somehow, even without the whirring sound, brooms get my dogs excited the wrong way. As for the part about coming even when another one is being called, I would say that's being smart. Also very considerate in saving you the trouble of having to call two different names.

Victor Leigh, Nov 1, 2012
Ask a Question