The Incredibly Happy Ending of a Three-Legged Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

From the Chicago-based Trio Animal Foundation:

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE SPIRIT OF THE DISCARDED… AVIVA HAS MADE A FULL RECOVERY AND HAS FOUND HER FOREVER HOME!!!

Aviva was picked up as a stray on the southside of Chicago and was brought to an open access shelter. There was an injury to her hind leg that was bandaged and she was put on antibiotics while being held for the mandated five-day stray hold at the shelter.

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2014/09/the-incredibly-happy-ending-of-a-three-legged-dog/

Trellum, Sep 7, 2014
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for her! It's a very heartwarming story:)
    If I could, I would take care of all disabled dogs. I always feel very protective of them. Those poor things need a lot of love.

claudine, Jan 4, 2015
  3. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

How I love happy endings. I am so thrilled this dog found a home and a life. I am happy there are people in the world who care enough to reach out to animals who are not perfect and give them a near perfect life. Kudos to the family and I trust they live as happily ever after as this life permits.

Winterybella, Mar 10, 2015
  4. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Thanks for showing your love, girls. So many needy dogs out there, it is great to read at least one good story! I hope we get to hear of more stories like this in the future :) So hopefully this world will be a great one for more and more dogs =D

Trellum, Mar 12, 2015
Ask a Question