The Holidays!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by aimend13, Jan 2, 2012.

1. aimend13

aimend13 Active Member

Now that the holidays are pretty much over, or nearly over for most of us, I was wondering how everyone's went! Did you guys enjoy a lot of family time, get great presents, have some quality time with your dogs?

I had a great holiday, surrounded by my family. I always enjoy coming home from college because I get to spend time with my dog. I really miss her when I'm away from home. My parents also surprised me with a Nook Tablet and I'm totally in love with it! I've already read a couple of books this past week and it's so convenient to have with me. I just need to find it the perfect case and I'll be all set!

aimend13, Jan 2, 2012
  2. aimend13

zararina Well-Known Member

My dog do not have a so good New Year celebration since he was scared of the fireworks. :p
    We do not use any fireworks but the neighbors have some of it. We just hug him and make him feel everything was okay.

Personally, my holidays was just fine and I am looking forward for a better 2012. :)

zararina, Jan 3, 2012
  3. aimend13

aimend13 Active Member

That sounds awesome! Lucky we don't have any fireworks that go off near our house so my dog was pretty calm. She mostly just wanted to eat everybody's food and get petted a lot. I'm also looking forward to what 2012 will bring, a fresh start for all. I also love your little signature quote, it's so cute!

aimend13, Jan 3, 2012
  4. aimend13

zararina Well-Known Member

Thanks for liking my signature.:)
    Hoping for a better 2012 for everyone and for our dogs.

zararina, Jan 3, 2012
  5. aimend13

King Browny Well-Known Member

I eat a lot during the holidays. I let go of all the healthy dieting and well, I thought it will do me good to have some fats to burn in 2012. I love exercising it’s just that people think that I don’t eat because I maintain my thin stature. It would be good to cover my bones with additional meat this 2012. And I enjoyed New Year a lot with my mom and sister. It’s an all-female New Year’s Eve celebration in our house minus firecrackers. We just made noises, jumped again and again, watched beautiful fireworks and ate a lot. :D

King Browny, Jan 6, 2012
  6. aimend13

Becky Well-Known Member

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me! :)

We had a lovely time visiting family and going for long walks by the coast with my step-sister's black lab. My step-sister bought her daughter two baby bunnies for Christmas, and whilst her dog had a good sniff of them, he didn't take a bite which is good news for my niece!!

Becky, Jan 6, 2012
  7. aimend13

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

The holidays went really great for me. I was so happy to spend time with my family, enjoy great food and see my daughter enjoy her gifts. I wish I could have got another dog, but my baby boy would not let me. This dog I have is the main dog and loves all of my attention.

wahcashmom, Jan 7, 2012
  8. aimend13

amy005 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the holidays but like every year I felt a little rushed because I had so many go to in one day. I would have liked to relax a bit more at each get together I went to rather then doing everything and leaving right away. I was happy to see my family.

amy005, Jan 14, 2012
Ask a Question