The disappearance

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Winterybella, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Winterybella

Winterybella Well-Known Member

It's a dogs-gone mystery is how one articles introduces the disappearance of more than 40 dogs gone missing in Texas. I stumbled on the story while going through some channels and it's been on my mind ever since. All different breeds and horrified dog owners/ lovers left with no clue of where their pets could be.

It was sad to watch as some pleaded for the return of the their "loved ones". How do more than 40 dogs go missing? It's the first time for me hearing this kind of a story. Have you known of similar cases and what's your take on the situation? It's all very disheartening to me. Have a look at the story.

http://www.people.com/article/at-least-40-dogs-reported-missing-texas-county

Winterybella, Feb 8, 2015
  2. Winterybella

claudine Well-Known Member

This is heartbreaking!
    I wouldn't be able to live if Homer went missing. I'd spend every waking minute worrying about him. He is so tiny! He needs his favorite food, warm blankets, soft pillows and his family who loves him dearly. I hope those dogs will be found!

claudine, Feb 8, 2015
  3. Winterybella

Trellum Well-Known Member

Terrible news! I wonder how in the world this could happen? It's really odd and suspicious! Someone has plans for those dogs, those plans can't be good... this sounds very sinister to be honest. I feel for those poor dogs and their owners, I'm sure they'll have a terrible fate. Poor dogs!

Trellum, Feb 8, 2015
  4. Winterybella

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I keep revisiting that story but no dogs seem to have surfaced. I find that stories like these make me a little nervous especially for my bigger dog who is mostly outside. I have had complaints of her scaring people into the road and I sometimes wonder if someone would harm her or take her away. Just thinking about it makes me sick to the stomach.

Winterybella, Mar 9, 2015
  5. Winterybella

claudine Well-Known Member

Stories like this make me nervous too, Winterybella. It's awful that there are people who are capable of hurting dogs. They're monsters:( My Homer sometimes plays in our garden unsupervised, but it's a very calm area.

claudine, Mar 10, 2015
Ask a Question