The Dancing Chihuahua

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, Jun 29, 2012.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

This is one of my favorite GIFs.

[​IMG]
    Source

I think the person has looped this video in perfection. Now, all this little guy needs is a sombrero and some Mexican music to join the talent show.

Have a great weekend.

haopee, Jun 29, 2012
  2. haopee

tajnz Well-Known Member

Thanks haopee, I hope you have a great weekend too. :D What a cute wee guy. My girls were actually half Chihuahua as well as half Corgi and they would often stand up on their hind legs. They wouldn't dance though they would just sit up like meerkats until we picked them up. Anyhow I love the gif, it's adorable. :)

tajnz, Jun 29, 2012
  3. haopee

NewDCD Well-Known Member

You know what that .gif needs?

"BAM BAM BAM BAM...
    CHIHUAHUA!
    BAM BAM BAM BAM...
    CHIHUAHUA!!!"

NewDCD, Jun 29, 2012
  4. haopee

zararina Well-Known Member

That was so cute. ;)
    I had watched a video of a dancing chihuahua before and it is really entertaining and cute.

zararina, Jun 29, 2012
  5. haopee

Melody Well-Known Member

Haopee, check out this version. I think this one is the same dog, but it's the full video and he really is dancing all over the floor. This dog has moves!

Melody, Jun 30, 2012
  6. haopee

NewDCD Well-Known Member

....Someone send that dog to America's Got Talent. Jeeeeeeesus, that dog really knows how to move!

I wonder if it's a lifetime achievement of lameness if a dog has better moves than you...I can't dance. At all.

NewDCD, Jun 30, 2012
  7. haopee

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Wow, that's what I call nifty footwork. Just thought of something. I wonder what would happen if somebody tries to breed dogs that prefer to walk around on two feet instead of four. It's not an impossible thing to do.

Victor Leigh, Jun 30, 2012
  8. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

I've seen a few videos of dancing chihuahuas already and I love them all, they always make me laugh!
    Victor Leigh - it would be a lot of fun to have a dog who prefers walking on two feet:D

claudine, Jun 27, 2013
  9. haopee

Melody Well-Known Member

Claudine, My brother has a Mini Pinscher that we call the circus dog because she can walk on two feet for quite a distance. I remember once I was taking care of her. I got a treat for her. She followed me all the way down the hall to the living room on two feet.

When I first started walking Misha on leash, she walked on two feet and straining at the end of the leash. She walked like this for over a month. It would have been hilarious if she decided to walk that way permanently. We would have gotten a lot of stares. LOL

Melody, Jun 27, 2013
    claudine likes this.
  10. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

Haha, I'm sure that it looked hilarious:D . Did your brother taught his dog how to walk on two feet or she simply started doing it without any help?
    My Homer has never walked on two feet:(

claudine, Jun 28, 2013
  11. haopee

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

The dancing chihuahua was precious. What a cute little guy. I guess when a dog is struggling to keep its balance, it looks like dancing.

ACSAPA, Jun 28, 2013
Ask a Question