Strange facts about cats

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

A small, but very nice collection of some strange cat fact you might or might not have heard abut before :) This goes to all our dual members who apart from owning a dog, they also own a cat ;D

[​IMG]

Trellum, Sep 11, 2015
  2. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Twink certainly responded to me better than to the guys in the house, but I thought it had everything to do with me feeding him the most. Not really. I knew he loved me like I did him. The sleeping thing must be true. Great read as usual.

Winterybella, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Trellum

Well, my in laws' cat seems to respond better to my MIL than to my FIL and both feed them ;) But I think this is just a generalization, every cat is different. I recently read women prefer cats more than men, so I think the feeling might be mutual for most of them ;)

Trellum, Sep 12, 2015
  4. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Interesting facts, @Trellum Although we never have cats, I always thought that cats would prefer females over males. However, I am surprised to know that cats can have kittens every 4 months! That is a lot of kittens in just one year time.

IcyBC, Sep 12, 2015
  5. Trellum

@IcyBC You know what is funny? It seems the feeling is mutual! Because women seem to have a preference for cats, while men seem to have a stronger preference for dog according to a study I read a while ago. It's funny! And yeah, kittens every 4 months sounds like too many kittens :( No wonder we have a stray cat problem where I live!

Trellum, Sep 12, 2015
Ask a Question