Still watching TV?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by zararina, Jan 12, 2012.

1. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

Nowadays a lot of us are getting too hooked in front of our computer as we could do a lot of things online. Just like chatting with friends, reading articles, watching videos and play games.
    So do you still watch TV?

Personally I still watch TV but it was seldom. And what I usually watch are news and movies.

zararina, Jan 12, 2012
  2. zararina

MakingCents Well-Known Member

I watch tv while I hang out on the computer as well. I really enjoy being able to unwind with some of my favorite tv shows still!

MakingCents, Jan 13, 2012
  3. zararina

King Browny Well-Known Member

There are television series that I follow so I really have time for TV. And after those shows I would watch news or look for good movies to watch. The use of computer for me is work related and also for social interaction through social networks during those times when I can’t go out with friends or family due to busy schedules or plans that won’t meet. Internet has its benefits especially all the firsts are there and a library of stories and knowledge where you can read and learn just about everything. However, you’ll lack the experience so I made sure that reality comes first and net surfing would just serve as source or reference.

King Browny, Jan 13, 2012
  4. zararina

Becky Well-Known Member

We don't watch a lot of TV - we prefer to watch films or series on DVD. We're just about to start watching Series 3 of Fringe :)

Becky, Jan 13, 2012
  5. zararina

amy005 Well-Known Member

Yes, I do. I am not able to take the time to spend online anymore so I find myself watching tv more. I have to devote most of my time to taking care of my baby and amusing him. It is hard to do this while online lol. I sometimes just keep the tv on when I am up late at night with my son. I also have been getting into more shows lately.

amy005, Jan 14, 2012
  6. zararina

Yes I would agree with that. It's much easier to watch tv and do something else than it is to be online and do something else (unless that something else is watching tv). So I usually have the tv on when I'm doing something around the house.

MakingCents, Jan 14, 2012
  7. zararina

King Browny Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah. Changing shift or work schedule caused missing episodes in a series that sometimes I get lazy following it. Good thing there are CD’s of the whole season episodes available and also Youtube and online streaming helps me to catch up. :p

King Browny, Jan 14, 2012
  8. zararina

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

I have a whole agenda of things I do daily, starting with computer, including reading, napping and more computer and end up each evening with a slew of TV programs that have been recorded on my DVR at various times, so I can pick and choose, fast forward through the commercials and enjoy them when I have the time. Love Castle, CSI, Revenge, American Idol, Private Practice and The Closer.

SallyintheValley, Jan 28, 2012
  9. zararina

Revenge is one of my new favorite shows! Can't wait tosee where they go with that one, I guess the killer from episode 1 will be revealed soon!

MakingCents, Jan 29, 2012
  10. zararina

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

Yes, I was wondering when they would get to that beach scene that started it all....who do you think did it? I love Ryan, don't you....he is the most likeable millionaire ever!

SallyintheValley, Jan 30, 2012
  11. zararina

I read an article that said soon we will find out who did the shooting and who got shot. I thought we already know who got shot?! maybe I"m wrong or maybe they decided to change it... I think it will be coming out soon!

MakingCents, Jan 31, 2012
  12. zararina

Trellum Well-Known Member

I love TV and still watch it very often. Watching it is the event that marks the end of the day for me, which mean I can finally relax and do nothing but watch TV. I love that. That's something the darn PC can't give me, since I'm forced to spend so much time in front of it most of the day.

Trellum, Oct 7, 2014
Ask a Question