Special Easter plans?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SheWolfSilver, Apr 6, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

It usually ends up raining here on Easter but hopefully we won't get rained out this year. We live on three acres so we're having a HUGE Easter egg hunt for all the grand kids and then we're having burgers and hot dogs cooked on the grill! Anyone else have Easter plans?

SheWolfSilver, Apr 6, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  2. SheWolfSilver

zararina Well-Known Member

Easter egg hunt is not that common here compared to the US or maybe on some other countries too. Only few malls, establishments or households do have Easter egg hunt. Majority will just attend the Easter Mass on churches.

zararina, Apr 7, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Happy Easter to everyone who's celebrating it. Easter is a quiet affair where I live. Quiet like it passes without anyone noticing. So I will have to make do by following the Easter activities in cyber space.

Victor Leigh, Apr 8, 2012
  4. SheWolfSilver

zararina Well-Known Member

Happy Easter everyone! Have a blessed Sunday. ;)

zararina, Apr 8, 2012
  5. SheWolfSilver

King Browny Well-Known Member

Easter egg hunt is not popular in our country. You’ll find many Easter egg displays in the malls though, and they painted it like Angry Birds and they call it the Angry Eggs. Haha! And they are selling a lot of rabbit and egg toys and chocolates. That’s what I bought and gave my niece and little sister. The rest of the day was spent with family and close relatives, watching television shows together, eating together, chatting, taking pictures and hearing a mass.

King Browny, Apr 9, 2012
  6. SheWolfSilver

haopee Well-Known Member

Happy Easter. We ended up scouring the groceries for food and ice cream. Now we're all set for the entire week. And we also did some fresh egg hunting but I guess that doesn't count. I cooked some chicken liver for the dogs to celebrate Easter Sunday, as well.

I hope everybody had a good weekend.

haopee, Apr 9, 2012
Ask a Question