Some Sad Dog Videos

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by haopee, Mar 18, 2012.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

This first video was heart breaking. It's a surprise that the passerby just looked at the dog. And what's more weird is that people are willing to just take videos of this incident.

\

The second video most likely has a happy ending. But the doberman's loyalty is very commendable.

According to my understanding, after this video was shown, the doggies were rescued and treated by the vets.

Feel free to share more videos on this thread.

haopee, Mar 18, 2012
  2. haopee

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

That first video broke my heart, I can not believe people would just drive on around and look. And then the guy just walks up and looks and leaves, how could anyone be so cold hearted. My love for dogs, I would do anything I could to help any dog or animal. So very sad!

wahcashmom, Mar 18, 2012
  3. haopee

zararina Well-Known Member

Sad to watch the first video as no one tries to help. Still good thing no one tries to hit the black dog which is in the center of the street. We live near the street so we make sure that the gates were always close since our dogs are not chained or tied.
    In the third video, good thing that they are rescued. That dog guarding a "friend" looks like our recent dog Kulit. ;)

zararina, Mar 19, 2012
  4. haopee

LoupGarouTFTs Well-Known Member

Why on earth would anyone want to focus on this ugliness when there are so many positive dog-related videos out there?

LoupGarouTFTs, Mar 19, 2012
Ask a Question