Some dogs should stay away from clothes

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Winterybella, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Winterybella

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I think my Zola does not carry clothes well. I think she should stick to being an undressed dog. I have tried her in a few pieces and I have to say they don't "fit" her personality. One of my girlfriends told me I should stop punishing the dog by putting clothes on her. Here is just one outfit that got a failing grade.

IMG_20140227_224009 (1).jpg

Winterybella, Apr 15, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  2. Winterybella

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hhahahahahaha, omggg she is adorable!!!!!! She looks really sad tho, lol, she reminds me of a little girl looking down while saying: But moooooooom, I feel silly wearing thiiiiis''. She is so cute!!!

Trellum, Apr 16, 2015
  3. Winterybella

claudine Well-Known Member

Awwww, she is super cute!!! I love her little hoodie:) My Homer doesn't like wearing clothes either. They drive him insane. My mom made a tiny sweater for him, but he refuses to wear it.

claudine, Apr 16, 2015
  4. Winterybella

Zola must know she looks silly. She doesn't like it at all. From day one she would run or try to take them off. I will sent another when I am using another device. Remy looks much better in clothes.

Winterybella, Apr 16, 2015
  5. Winterybella

She doesn't look silly, she looks super adorable:) I can't stop looking at the picture of her, it puts me in a good mood:) It's a pity she doesn't like wearing clothes.
    I'd love to see a picture of Remy in a sweater:)

claudine, Apr 17, 2015
  6. Winterybella

She doesn't look silly?:) I put the picture on Facebook and one of my girlfriends told me I should not punish the poor dog like that. There is another one I will try to find and share. I tried downloading Remy before but it keeps saying the file is too large. I'll revisit it and Remy is wearing a little dress. I think she is made for clothes not Zola.

Winterybella, Apr 17, 2015
  7. Winterybella

A little dog dress sounds cute!
    You can easily resize your picture in Paint:) I have to do it with most of my pictures too.

claudine, Apr 19, 2015
  8. Winterybella

IMG_20140228_120954.jpg Zola on the move. She was not made for clothes but she is a sweetheart as the hearts on the hoodie suggest.

Winterybella, Apr 19, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  9. Winterybella

She looks very, very cute!!!:D I love her little hoodie. If it wasn't so small, I could wear it myself, it's such a pretty pattern!

claudine, Apr 21, 2015
  10. Winterybella

anadrotowski Member

Aw, the poor pup just looks so sad with the hoodie on! A lot of dogs have a strong distaste for clothes or will rip them off of themselves. Our dogs would never even let us get some of their collars back of them after a bath, much less an article of clothing.

anadrotowski, Jul 11, 2015
  11. Winterybella

You are right Anadrtowski. She looks sad whenever I put her in clothes. Hence I stay away from it. Here mom on the other had doesn't mind quite as much. I am yet to try something on my new dog Ginger. I suspect with the way she likes to put everything in her mouth she'll likely chew it up.

Winterybella, Jul 13, 2015
  12. Winterybella

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Haha..I think we are guilty of this act also! My son and I have tried to put some clothes on Capone, especially when it is minus 0 degree outside. Since he has short hair, we thought to give him some warm, but by the time he got to the back door, he shook them all off :) So, no clothes for Capone!

IcyBC, Jul 25, 2015
  13. Winterybella

My new girl Ginger is such a trip I don't know what she would do with clothes. She is super active and greedy. She might try to eat them off. I keep saying that I am probably too much for her to eat but she would eat me in a nice way if I let her. I think she'd be very ugly in clothes though.

Winterybella, Jul 25, 2015
  14. Winterybella

danielle davidson Active Member

Hahaha that is veru cute. My dog Remy also does not like to wear clothing. I think that everytime we try to put anything on him then he will try to bite you. There is just something about it that he does not like. In the winter though we make sure we put a sweater on him because we don't want him to be too cold. And trust me it can be very very cold here.

danielle davidson, Jul 27, 2015
Ask a Question