So this is Bear

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by digitalsatori, Mar 22, 2015.

1. digitalsatori

digitalsatori Member

Meet Bear - he's a shepard/mastiff mix that is more like a pony to my daughters. He's so gentle with them that he used to let them ride him when they were younger (and lighter). We've had Bear for almost 4 years now and he has gotten to be a biiiiig boy!

Sorry for the blurry pics. He's shy and does NOT like cameras at all!!

Attached Files:

digitalsatori, Mar 22, 2015
  2. digitalsatori

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi there! Welcome to the forum :) Nice you meet you and bear, he indeed looks like a big boy! I can see the mastiff breed in the mix is really strong in him :) Is it a rescued dog? Anyways, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum, I truly hope you enjoy your stay and find the forum useful. If you have any doubt, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Trellum, Mar 22, 2015
  3. digitalsatori

claudine Well-Known Member

Hello Digitalsatori!:) It's very nice to meet you.
    Bear sounds like a real sweetheart! Not all dogs like children. I know mine doesn't. He would never let anyone ride him;) Bear must be very friendly and patient.

claudine, Mar 22, 2015
  4. digitalsatori

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Welcome. When I saw Bear, I went to find a picture of my own Reba. She is the big girl in the family. Bear reminds me a little of my Reba. Maybe it's just because they are both bigger dogs.

Unfortunately, I can't download Reba's picture as the file is too big. I will try later. Bear meets Reba later.

Winterybella, Mar 23, 2015
  5. digitalsatori

wahmed Active Member

Wow. What a big dog. I bet he's a real softy. Its often the bigger ones that are more loving and caring than the little ones. I hope he is a joy to be around.

wahmed, Mar 23, 2015
Ask a Question