Scary dog

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm used to cat pictures making the cats look demonic. This one of a dog instead is really creepy, though.

Jessi, Sep 29, 2012
  2. Jessi

argon_0 Well-Known Member

That is so creepy. It reminds me of that monster on the movie Alien. This picture really shows the snapping jaws of a dog and what damage they could do if they weren't our friend. Yeek.:eek:

argon_0, Sep 29, 2012
  3. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

Oh my...this photo makes his teeth look so long and dangerous. Demonic indeed . Is this photo photoshopped? These glowing eyes look very strange.

claudine, Sep 29, 2012
  4. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

How did they create this photo. Did they use photoshop, or was this just the way to photo came out when they snapped it. Instead of taking another they decided that it looked scary and decided to post it. I have to wonder because although the teeth might be believable, although these do look a bit long for a dog the eyes glowing are another story. Have to wonder if this photo was created for Halloween.

pafjlh, Sep 29, 2012
  5. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Nah.

It looks like it was probably taken without flash. That creates the blur when the dog moved as the picture was taken and the weird color glare of the eyes.

Jessi, Sep 29, 2012
  6. Jessi

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

This is photoshopped. The dogs' head was moving too so that probably explains the blur. Good picture though. It's really creepy.

pilot2fly, Oct 5, 2012
  7. Jessi

Kam4pups Member

It sure is creepy the way that dog is looking. Looks like a menacing vampire ready to bite someone. That's really neat how this photo was captured, especially with those eyes glowing like that.

Kam4pups, Dec 10, 2012
  8. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

Yes it looks creepy or scary but it reminds me of my previous dog. She was really sweet to us as a family but scary to strangers who would trespass. :p
    I also think that it was Photoshopped.

zararina, Dec 10, 2012
Ask a Question