Sad But Sweet

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by argon_0, May 16, 2013.

1. argon_0

argon_0 Well-Known Member

I found this on a Facebook site Weird world so must give it credit for the post.

A heartwarming story about dogs. Lily is a Great Dane blinded by a bizarre medical condition that required she have both eyes removed. Madison, another Great Dane, has been her sight. The two are inseparable. They were at a shelter, but since their story went viral, they were adopted....
    [​IMG]

I may as well include the other story they had up today. Thanks again Weird world.
    Awesome story! Scamp saved the life of six kitten stuck inside a box on a mountain of trash. Scamp heard them, tore the box apart and brought them one by one where he now happily lives. Scamp is a former homeless dog, and had only one thought: saving them as himself was saved once.

[​IMG]

argon_0, May 16, 2013
    haopee, Becky and claudine like this.
  2. argon_0

claudine Well-Known Member

I'm so glad that Lily and Madison were adopted - I hope they have a really loving family now. It's heartbreaking that Lily lost her eyes, Madison is such a great friend. Dogs are really amazing and they have such big hearts!
    Scamp is a lovely dog too - the pictures with little kittens are adorable:D

claudine, May 16, 2013
  3. argon_0

zararina Well-Known Member

I also read that first story on Facebook and it was really sweet.
    The second story was also lovely as it is always nice to see animals taking care of each other.

zararina, May 23, 2013
  4. argon_0

amundy8 Active Member

Touching stories! It's amazing how dogs are so smart and compassionate towards each other and towards people. I saw another video where a dog pulled another dog out of the path of moving traffic. He even looked both ways before crossing. I love these stories. If only more humans were this way, the world would be a better place!

amundy8, May 23, 2013
    argon_0 likes this.
  5. argon_0

haopee Well-Known Member

I'm touched. How I wish everybody had happy endings, especially the homeless cats and dogs who thrive and survive each day waiting for their forever home.

Thank you for sharing these stories, argon_0.

haopee, May 27, 2013
  6. argon_0

IcyBC Well-Known Member

That was an amazing story! Sometimes I think animals have bigger hearts than human do.

IcyBC, Jan 29, 2016
  7. argon_0

claudine Well-Known Member

IcyBC, I sometimes think so too, especially about dogs. They're such sweethearts. A dog's love is unconditional. They will love you no matter what:)

claudine, Feb 3, 2016
  8. argon_0

Trellum Well-Known Member

Glad they were both adopted and now are enjoying a very happy life. I love sad stories that have a happy ending, that is the only thing that matters :)

Trellum, Feb 3, 2016
Ask a Question