Rules of Life from a Dog

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

I saw this web surfing today. Each one of them makes sense, don't they? I especially like "Delight in the simple joys of a long walk." How rarely humans take the time for the simple pleasures in their day.

Now...how many of you hide your snacks so no one else will get them? Or, maybe you hide them from the dog! I've had to do that before.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22900000/Dog-Wisdom-dogs-22945474-272-423.jpg

(I was having trouble getting the image to show correctly, so I've provided the link.)

Melody, Aug 8, 2012
  2. Melody

Shepherd Well-Known Member

I miss going for walks for no particular reason. I used to go all of the time when I still lived in a more rural area. Now, I live in the city, and the walks don't seem to provide the same pleasure that they once did. I liked the old churches, fields, and gravel roads more than I like the sidewalks here.

Shepherd, Aug 10, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  3. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

"Learn new tricks, no matter what your age"

I like this one. On one hand, you always hear "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" but we all know you can if you try enough. I think we should all try to teach ourselves new things, too, no matter what our age.

Jessi, Aug 10, 2012
  4. Melody

nikki Well-Known Member

Greeting your loved ones is probably most important in my book. Its good to know you are loved.

nikki, Aug 13, 2012
Ask a Question