Remy the conqueror

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by Winterybella, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Winterybella

Winterybella Well-Known Member

IMG_20150305_172506.jpg Remy, the shy one who has made great strides. She used to be so timid and would run at the slightest noise. She was also quite anti social. Now so much these days. She is not nearly as timid and is far more outgoing. I feel like she's my success story,

Winterybella, Mar 15, 2015
  2. Winterybella

Trellum Well-Known Member

She is lovely!!!!! Is she one of those long haired chihuahuas? My grandma had one and I've met lots of people who had one, and I couldn't help to notice most of them were kinda nervous dogs. Perfect for adults, but not for kids. I have never had one myself tho, so I could never know, hehehe. Congrats on managing that change in her, not easy :)

Trellum, Mar 16, 2015
  3. Winterybella

claudine Well-Known Member

Remy is so cute!!!:D I like her big eyes and black nose. She looks very intelligent and sweet. I'm sure my Homer would like to be her friend:) Congratulations on making her more outgoing!

claudine, Mar 16, 2015
  4. Winterybella

Thanks. She is a handful. The hair is not very, very long. She actually needs some grooming. I tried cutting here hair some weeks back I was scared so I did not go in too deeply.

Thanks. Those sad eyes "smile" sometimes and when they do I feel like I have won gold. I have a soft spot for my underdog. I'll have to buy some plane tickets and set up a meeting with Homer. I thinking about a June wedding.:)

Winterybella, Mar 17, 2015
  5. Winterybella

Haha, that would be super cute!!:D But I'm not sure if Homer would make a good husband. All he cares about is food, his green blanket and my father:p

claudine, Mar 17, 2015
  6. Winterybella

:D:D:D:DI am laughing so loudly. Truth be told I am not sure Remy would make a good wife: or maybe she would. Who knows? When she is not in the zone you could talk until the cows come home, she would still ignore you.I guess I'll have to reconsider. I don't want that marriage to fail before it starts. Zola might be a good candidate but two greedy dogs? I don't think so.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    Winterybella, Mar 18, 2015
  7. Winterybella

Haha:D But who knows, maybe they would be happy together?:p Maybe Zola would be the first dog that Homer doesn't bark at. He really hates animals. I'm pretty sure he considers himself human;)

claudine, Mar 18, 2015
    Winterybella likes this.
  8. Winterybella

:):DThat's funny Homer considering himself human. I might say the same for Zola but not Remy. Remy understands she is canine and does not try to fool herself into thinking otherwise. I marvel at how detached she appears at times. I have to say though that the addition Ginger is bringing her more of her shell. After being very distant and cautious, I see her playing with her sometimes. She's usually not that playing kind. She is on the up and up and that delights me. I actually think she's been laughing sometimes.

Winterybella, Apr 14, 2015
  9. Winterybella

I'm sure Remy and Ginger are great friends and they're very happy together:) I wish Homer liked other dogs. I'd love to have a second Yorkie!:)
    I think Homer considers himself human, because we treat him like one, haha;) For example, when my parents are having dinner, Homer often sits at the table too, on his own chair:p

claudine, Apr 14, 2015
  10. Winterybella

:D Is it a high chair as Homer is so small? Remy would need a high chair with her tiny self. She would also be so scared being in that elevated position. Ever so often I see her shy self coming through but she has really grown. As for Zola....she would just love. Before Twinkle passed she was the one who got to sit in the chair and I could tell Zola envied her.

Winterybella, Apr 14, 2015
  11. Winterybella

Homer is small, but he can jump very high. When something is too high for him, he sits next to it and keeps barking until someone helps him;) He has never been scared of heights.

claudine, Apr 15, 2015
  12. Winterybella

I honestly can't say I have ever seen Remy jump for much of anything which so unlike Zola and Ginger. Ginger takes the cake. She's like a tiny cat when I see her jumping and hopping around. Remy is the opposite. It took her a long time before she jumped on my bed and I did not mind that as I am suppose to be discouraging the bed trips.

Winterybella, Apr 15, 2015
  13. Winterybella

Every dog is different. They're like humans, aren't they?:)
    My Homer jumps all the time. He always does it before going for a walk, eating and playing. He jumps whenever he feels happy:)

claudine, Apr 16, 2015
  14. Winterybella

IMG_20140227_223355.jpg Here is Remy when I used to dress her up back in the day. She was very cooperative when being dressed. I think I bought the dress a bit small. She has not been dressed up in a long time. The odd sweater in the cold months,

Winterybella, Apr 19, 2015
    claudine likes this.
Ask a Question