Raw Meat

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by JoshPosh, Nov 11, 2014.

1. JoshPosh

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I won't feed my dog raw meat for the same fear of bacteria and parasite as @claudine . The argument about wild dogs are eating raw meat is interesting though. But I guess that is why those wolves and hyenas are still living in the wild. As for domesticated animals, they are domesticated and that is why they live inside our home and that is why we can pet them!

Giving different situations and living conditions, I think it is best for me to feed my dog quality dried dog food.

IcyBC, Sep 17, 2015
  2. JoshPosh

claudine Well-Known Member

I agree with every word you said, IcyBC. I wouldn't feed my Homer raw meat either, even though I think he might like it.
    Dried dog food is safe, healthy and well-balanced:)

claudine, Sep 17, 2015
  3. JoshPosh

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I have to tell you that this subject still haunts me. I can still hear in my head the voice of that dog owner who honestly made a strong case for raw feeding. Sometimes I still think about it but don't think I know enough to make a firm decision. I'll just say that sometimes when I hear of what is in some of the dog chow, it gets a little frightening.

Winterybella, Sep 17, 2015
Ask a Question