Puppy Bowl!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, Feb 6, 2013.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

I have no idea who the teams are in the Super Bowl but Puppy Bowl, on the other hand, is way simpler.

The rule is simple... a chew toy has to be carried to the end zone and that counts as a touchdown.

What's great about the Puppy Bowl is that every one of the puppies featured are from Pet Finder and will be one lucky dog should someone decide to adopt them.

haopee, Feb 6, 2013
  2. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

So cute!!! I must say it's so much better than human Super Bowl!:D I hope they'll find loving families:)

claudine, Feb 6, 2013
  3. haopee

shdws Well-Known Member

Have you seen how HUGE some of those puppies are in comparison to the others? That's just not fair lol. :D

shdws, Feb 6, 2013
  4. haopee

MakingCents Well-Known Member

I LOVE the puppy bowl. Does anyone know what happens to the star puppies? Are they up for adoption somewhere? Not that I can afford another dog, but that would be cool to have a puppy bowl dog!

MakingCents, Feb 7, 2013
  5. haopee

Jessi Well-Known Member

Pfft, bigger isn't always better! Some of those little guys can speed down to the end zone in no time at all!

Jessi, Feb 8, 2013
  6. haopee

zararina Well-Known Member

So cute to watch those puppies and it was a great idea, hope all of them will find loving families. :D

zararina, Feb 8, 2013
  7. haopee

shdws Well-Known Member

Yeah they just run right under the big dogs and score lol. Those little hyper-active dogs are the fun ones to watch.

shdws, Feb 12, 2013
  8. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

I agree with Jessi and I'm sure my tiny Homer would agree too:D . Don't underestimate little dogs, they're really agile and usually very self confident, lol:p

claudine, Feb 12, 2013
  9. haopee

Lex Active Member

If I had the choice, in my household, we wouldn't even bother with the real Super Bowl because of the Puppy Bowl. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the SP commercials and the half-times are always neat, but nothing beats the Puppy Bowl. It's super cute, okay?!

Lex, Mar 4, 2013
Ask a Question