Please Pray for the Victims of Typhoon Haiyan

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by haopee, Nov 13, 2013.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

Hi fellow dog lovers...

Last week, part of the Philippines was hit by a Category 5 Super Typhoon internationally known as Typhoon Haiyan. Many lives were lost during the onslaught of the strong winds and storm surges that hit Visayas.

[​IMG]
    Source: Philippine Star IN PHOTOS: Typhoon Yolanda 2013

Please spend a moment of your time to pray for Filipinos who have lost their loved ones, their homes and their pets. May they have the strength to recover from this devastation and the courage to rebuild their lives from this massive loss.

haopee, Nov 13, 2013
  2. haopee

zararina Well-Known Member

It was nice to know through news that lots are already helping and are willing to help. I just hope those help will reach them the fastest time possible. Also prayers are pouring.

zararina, Nov 13, 2013
  3. haopee

Trellum Well-Known Member

I read all about this and is really terrible, I feel so sorry for all those people who lost loved ones, and also for those who were victims of vandalism and violence in general. This kind of things shouldn't happen, but at least they're getting help. It'll be hard for them to recover their lives and start again, I hope the goverment helps them with that too, at least a bit!!

Trellum, Nov 17, 2013
  4. haopee

dodgesnose Member

Its all over the news until this week and its really devastating to see the damage and all the lives lost, such destructive typhoon. And I'm sure it is much relief to see how much the other countries unite and pour all the help and prayers for the victims, and even they show strength and faith despite their situation. More prayers for their safety and fast recovery.

dodgesnose, Nov 21, 2013
  5. haopee

firelily99 Well-Known Member

Horrific for those people and the rebuilding process is going to take years. How is it the poorest people, those with the least, always seem to get hit hardest?

firelily99, Dec 5, 2013
Ask a Question