Pet Sweep - Get your dogs to clean the floor?

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Jessi, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Jessi, Mar 25, 2013
  2. Jessi

Melody Well-Known Member

Oh, this would be hilarious! I can just see a dog sliding across the hard wood floors.

My dog would not tolerate these. As you know, Misha is afraid of almost everything. I am sure she would panic because she would think her feet were being attacked.

Melody, Mar 26, 2013
  3. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Awww!

She probably would. That would be awful. :( Other dogs might think they're fun instead and try to "chase" them like they do their own tails, ha.

Jessi, Mar 26, 2013
  4. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

LOL
    Our dog will not be comfortable wearing that. :p

zararina, Mar 26, 2013
  5. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

Homer would be raging if I made him wear these. I'm sure he would destroy them in no time. But it's nice to dream - it would be so good if he could wear them - he follows me all the time, he walks everywhere so finally it would be really clean here:p

claudine, Mar 27, 2013
  6. Jessi

trishgl Well-Known Member

This will make my chow very happy. She will happily chew them off her feet. I really don't think any dog will tolerate wearing this or if it is safe for them since they might slip.

trishgl, Apr 5, 2013
  7. Jessi

mkCampbell Active Member

I have to tell you I would probably buy something like this just for the onetime laugh value. I don't think my dog would let me put them on him more than once anyway. Plus, it seems like the stuff on the floor would just be shoved to a new spot. I know it would not work for the amount of hair my Golden sheds anyway.

mkCampbell, Nov 20, 2014
  8. Jessi

Trishgl - lol, I'm afraid Homer would do the same;)
    mkCampbell - I agree, it definitely doesn't sound like the most effective cleaning method. But I'm sure it would look hilaroius.

claudine, Nov 21, 2014
  9. Jessi

mkCampbell Active Member

Yep, it would be funny. We bought some booties for our oldest dog who hated cold concrete etc during the winter. He looked like a Tennessee Walking horse trying to walk with those things on. It was funny but I only made him wear then two or three times as He looked so pitiful.

mkCampbell, Jan 4, 2015
  10. Jessi

I bought little dog booties for my Homer too, but he refuses to wear them. He doesn't know how to walk in them. Nothing annoys him as much as those boots:( It's a pity, because winters here are really cold.

claudine, Jan 8, 2015
  11. Jessi

remnant Well-Known Member

Seems there is no limit to human imagination. I would consider my dog to wear these for reasons other than sweeping. A typical dog is likely to be intimidated and resist these but dogs are fast learners and through conditioning, they can get used to these easily. Of necessity, they should be lightweight and comfortable.

remnant, Jul 8, 2016
  12. Jessi

nytegeek Active Member

Yeah, I have kids and pets; it's amusing as a fake product. I would never use something like that if a real product came out though. I'll stick to my normal cleaning routine.

nytegeek, Jul 15, 2016
Ask a Question