Participants Needed for Dog Product Study

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Christine Thiel, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Christine Thiel

Christine Thiel New Member

Hello, everyone,

I am a research director with River Town Research, an independent consulting firm to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. I am posting this for anyone who might be interested in participating in a research study we are conducting with dog owners (particularly those in southern states within the US). The study includes talking with either myself or my colleague over the phone on the topic of pet products. The interviews are 25 minutes long and participants receive an honorarium of $30 for their time.

Please take a moment to visit this link to answer a few brief questions to see if you qualify for the study - http://fetch.questionpro.com. If you do, I will contact you to set up a time for an interview.

Please feel free to forward this link to any dog owners living in the southern states who you think might be interested in participating.

Thanks very much!

Christine Thiel, Dec 2, 2016
Ask a Question