OMG! Rain go away!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SheWolfSilver, Mar 21, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

It's been raining for almost two days straight! The dogs have just been running out for two or three minutes and then running back in. Between them and my bored son I think I might go crazy! LOL

SheWolfSilver, Mar 21, 2012
  2. SheWolfSilver

zararina Well-Known Member

It could be a bonding moment for all of you inside the house. :p
    If its not strong rain, I think that was better than too much heat. It was already summer here and good thing that today there are few rain showers.

zararina, Mar 21, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

It's still raining! Today I almost got to use my new tornado shelter! There was a tornado spotted a few miles from where we live. Thank goodness it was moving away from us!

SheWolfSilver, Mar 21, 2012
  4. SheWolfSilver

King Browny Well-Known Member

Funny, during this month the sky is usually in blazing heat because its summer season in our country. And yet it’s been raining for more than a week now. Well, it’s not raining the whole day but sometimes it would rain in the morning or in the afternoon, sometimes at night, sometimes half of the day, sometimes the whole day. I guess this is one proof of the climactic changes.

King Browny, Mar 24, 2012
  5. SheWolfSilver

Today was nice! The sun was shining and the temperature was about 69 degrees F.

SheWolfSilver, Mar 24, 2012
Ask a Question