Nylabones

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by kinser, Apr 13, 2012.

1. kinser

kinser Well-Known Member

These are really great for powerful chewers - they last a long time. A trainer recommended them as an alternative to rawhide, and my dogs both love them. They are a little pricey, but the cost is worth it because they last so long. I definitely recommend this product!

kinser, Apr 13, 2012
  2. kinser

haopee Well-Known Member

Nylabones are better than Rawhides. One of the downsides of feeding dogs rawhides is the possibility that it may stick to the stomach wall when not properly digested. We have nylabones here and they are expensive. Still, I think it's way better than catching them chewing on upholstery or our personal belongings.

You could also opt for large beef bones because every dog loves a fat juice bone.

haopee, Apr 13, 2012
  3. kinser

Jessi Well-Known Member

So if they're not made of rawhides, what are these Nylabones made of? I've actually never heard of them, although I don't often go through the storebought bones/toys when I'm out and about, so I'm not really up on my brand names.

Jessi, Apr 17, 2012
  4. kinser

MakingCents Well-Known Member

They are basically some type of hard plastic. My dog goes to town on them for a long time but eventually cracks them in half hten we have to take them from him.

MakingCents, Apr 17, 2012
Ask a Question