Nuvet Plus Tablets

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by amy005, Dec 2, 2011.

1. amy005

amy005 Well-Known Member

I came across this product when my dog had gotten Cataracts. I was so sad when I noticed his eyes were starting to get cloudy and appeared to be cataracts. At the time I was pregnant with my first child and knew me and my fiancee would not be able to afford the surgery to correct it. So, I looked online and found these tablets. They seemed to help my dogs eyes a decent amount but also gave him added energy and overall seemed to improve his fur. I would recommend this to anyone who wants the best for there pet.

amy005, Dec 2, 2011
  2. amy005

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, I will have to tell my mom about these. Her dog is getting cataracts really bad, thanks!

wahcashmom, Jan 9, 2012
  3. amy005

MakingCents Well-Known Member

Definitely something I will look into if my dog starts to develop vision problems. It's so sad how common cataracts are in dogs :(

MakingCents, Jan 9, 2012
  4. amy005

zararina Well-Known Member

Hope I knew that before when my oldest dog was still alive. She have cloudy eyes already because of old age.
    That product was sure cheaper than surgery and will take note of that product if ever our dog will be having poor eyesight.

zararina, Jan 11, 2012
  5. amy005

King Browny Well-Known Member

I’m not familiar with cataracts on dogs. Often times their eyes gets cloudy because it gets watery due to sickness like common cold or flu. Anyhow, is this what your vet recommended? :)

King Browny, Jan 13, 2012
  6. amy005

kinser Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. My dogs are both youngsters, but I will keep this in mind if they ever develop the problem. Tips on possibly saving on vet costs are always welcome!

kinser, Apr 15, 2012
Ask a Question