Now that Little Ann is 5 months old...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LilAnn, Aug 23, 2015.

1. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

...and HUGE, I don't know what we are going to do with her. This is how pit bulls get a bad reputation. SMH..

jtann2.jpg jtann3.jpg

LilAnn, Aug 23, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  2. LilAnn

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Aww..She thinks she is still a lap dog :) Capone does too and he is already 14 months old. Such sweet photos

IcyBC, Aug 26, 2015
  3. LilAnn

Trellum Well-Known Member

Lol, omg!!!!!! She I'd freaking huge for a 5 month old!! She is very pretty though, I bet she is already a super energetic dog! Such a handful, can tell looking at the pictures!

Trellum, Aug 26, 2015
  4. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

I can't tell any of them "no". None of them. They give you that look... the 'puppy dog eyes' I guess. Little Ann is the worst, though. She doesn't give you time to prepare. She's in the other room, and then suddenly, out of nowhere, she's in your lap. And in bed she likes to lay where my shoulder and neck meet, with her head resting over my mouth and nose. She just doesn't realize she's too big!

LilAnn, Aug 26, 2015
  5. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

She runs, full speed, greyhound stance, from the kitchen, through the living room, through my room, to the bathroom door, and then back. She is concentrating so hard on whatever it is that she's doing, that she doesn't hear me screaming at her. Luckily it only takes about an hour, non stop, before she's tired enough to lay down and sleep.

LilAnn, Aug 26, 2015
  6. LilAnn

claudine Well-Known Member

I love those two pictures, they're super cute:) Little Ann isn't little at all;) Usually, I'm scared of big dogs, but she seems very, very sweet:)

claudine, Aug 27, 2015
  7. LilAnn

Trellum Well-Known Member

LOL, omgggg, I couldn't see so well this picture yesterday because I was on the mobile! But wow!! She is big!!1 Look at those muscles! LOL, yeah, I think she is too focused on her workout, too focused to hear you scream! That's a hard working girl, lol. Works out everyday for an hour on a daily basis? Just look at those muscles!!! She is gorgeous!!! Look at that facial bone structure! Beautiful shape!

Trellum, Aug 27, 2015
    LilAnn likes this.
  8. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Nah, she works out for an hour straight, SEVERAL TIMES a day! lol It's good, though. I get to exercise my lungs when I yell at her repeatedly, and I get to exercise my patience. I adore her. I really do. But she will get all 4 of the big dogs up and running, and playing like they're puppies again. There's always a big dog waiting for her at the end of her lap. They will jump up when she gets to the kitchen entrance way and chest bump. I swear they do, although I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be more of a mock attack than a chest bump.

LilAnn, Aug 29, 2015
  9. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

She is one of the sweetest pups I have ever met. Believe it or not, at 5 months old, she has never tried to play rough with me or my husband, either one. The big dogs aren't so lucky. She has a 9 year old dog behaving like a puppy, most of the time now. Its particularly fun when all 5 are in the kitchen and she gets all of them to play with her. They're loud enough that I don't waste my time trying to listen to music or tv. And after that wears her out, her head is in my lap for some love.

LilAnn, Sep 5, 2015
  10. LilAnn

Winterybella Well-Known Member

She sounds like an adorable "Anne" you know Trellum. We Annes are adorable, the best:). I'll always remember people making jokes at our pit as he or she was so docile. It was a long time ago but I always remember that. I hope Ann continues to do well. She is real handful in the pictures.

Winterybella, Sep 8, 2015
    LilAnn likes this.
  11. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

All my pits get made fun of for that very reason. I wouldn't have it any other way. That makes it really awkward when I don't think twice walking with any of the dogs, and people around will be acting like they are anything other than a large cuddle baby.

LilAnn, Sep 8, 2015
Ask a Question