no more wet bath time

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by wahmed, Mar 20, 2015.

1. wahmed

wahmed Active Member

mobile-30202-1379955182-16.jpg this is avalible for $25 and I thought it was great. No more splashes.

wahmed, Mar 20, 2015
  2. wahmed

claudine Well-Known Member

This looks very useful! I wish it was less expensive. My Homer hates bathing and always tries to run away from the bath tub, so I end up as wet as him. It's pretty annoying.

claudine, Mar 20, 2015
  3. wahmed

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I have been bathing my dogs outside recently. The concrete can take the mess. My bigger dog is super still and the easiest to bathe. The small ones require more effort one more than the other. The bathroom bathing doesn't work well for me so I shifted.

I wonder what they will think of next.

Winterybella, Mar 20, 2015
  4. wahmed

wahmed Active Member

Bathing is horrible full stop. If the concrete takes it or the bathtub regardless we will always get wet. I am so strongly thinking of buying g one of these

wahmed, Mar 23, 2015
  5. wahmed

digitalsatori Member

This is awesome!! It is a bit pricey for a shower curtain, but it sure seems useful for those of us with big dogs who are afraid of water.

I'm assuming it just latches right on to the rod, and can act as a regular shower certain too? What is the material?

digitalsatori, Mar 23, 2015
  6. wahmed

Winterybella Well-Known Member

You are right that there is still a mess regardless but the outside baths makes cleaning up after much easier. A wash down and you are good to go. I am still trying to work out how comfortable the exercise with the curtain is. If you get one you should let us know how it worked out.

Winterybella, Mar 24, 2015
  7. wahmed

Trellum Well-Known Member

€22 for just a piece of plastic? No way! Even if I wasn't broke I would not buy something like that. It looks so discardable. But I can see how handy it can be for people who have a big dog and live in a tiny apartment. Not for me, maybe if it was €3...

Trellum, Jun 18, 2015
  8. wahmed

LilAnn Well-Known Member

My dogs act like you're trying to beat them. They try to get out like their life depended on it. Best case scenerio: I lose my grip and they jump out and run away. Probably, it'll be more like the dog tearing it down on their way out.

LilAnn, Jun 19, 2015
  9. wahmed

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Why can't we just wear a rain coat then? I think it would be easier to wear a rain coat if we don't want to get wet and it is also cheaper to get one. Capone just got his bath outside this summer for the first time, and he behaved very well. The only thing we have to remember is to hook up the leash on the fence or else he would run right to the grass and roll himself in it :)

IcyBC, Jul 13, 2015
  10. wahmed

LilAnn Well-Known Member

with my big dogs its tank top, shorts, and a waterhose outside. I put them on a leash, and hold on to it for dear life... digging my heels in the ground as far as I can. Then I wrestle with them so I an get every part of them. The little one, for now, can still go in the bathtub. But I'm wearing shorts and a tank top for that one, too.

LilAnn, Jul 14, 2015
Ask a Question