No fail stain removers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Amazing visual guide with some tips on how to remove the hardest to remove stains ever. I've tried some of those and let me tell you they worked for me, I could remove some grass stains successfully :)

[​IMG]

Trellum, Aug 2, 2015
    Tomi and IcyBC like this.
  2. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Fantastic chart, @Trellum but how about dog's poop stain on the carpet? :) I know many people need remedy for the sweat stain. That one is worth a try for my son.

IcyBC, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Trellum

Then you got to mix liquid hand dish-washing detergent and white vinegar, one spoon each, then add 2 cups warm water to the mix. You need to use a white clot and try to impregnate very well the solution on the stain area. Get the clot and let it absorb the liquid. If that fails then you can use an eye dropper to apply a few hydrogen peroxide drops in the area, drop a bit amonia too after that. That should solve it.

Trellum, Aug 3, 2015
    IcyBC likes this.
  4. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Thank you for tip @Trellum ! Capone hasn't soiled my carpet but some other visitor's dog did. I was to call the carpet cleaner company to do the job, but I might give this a go.

IcyBC, Aug 4, 2015
  5. Trellum

Oh no :( That is terrible to hear! I hate it when people bring dogs into my house, specially my sister in law's dog. That dog is the most smelly dog ever, if I gave them the green light they'd surely let the dog get on my couch. That is why I have clearly told my fiance is not ok to bring that dog here. I'm so sorry about your carpet,I hope this works! You know? The owner of the dog should be paying the carpet cleaner company, this is how it'd be dine on the Netherlands.

Trellum, Aug 4, 2015
  6. Trellum

Tomi Active Member

I certainly need the one for ketchup removal most. Get stains on most of my kid's shirts and this is helpful to me. Most of the tips are useful anyway. Thanks for sharing.

Tomi, Aug 31, 2015
  7. Trellum

You are welcome! I am glad someone else is finding this article very useful! If you do try that tip, please let me know how well it works removing ketchup stains!

Trellum, Aug 31, 2015
  8. Trellum

Djordje87 Active Member

These are very useful, if they work of course. I would like to add something I have tried several times. If you spill some red wine on you shirt use white wine immediately remove the stain. Sometimes it will remove it all and sometimes it will be a good way to reduce the intensity of the stain, thus, making it easier to clean it afterwards. Usually it is the first case.

Djordje87, Mar 13, 2016
  9. Trellum

remnant Well-Known Member

I will bookmark this chart for future reference. I come from an area where bananas are one of the staple crops in the tropics. During gardening, one has to be careful not to injure the stem. Banana sap is a very stubborn stain. Anyone with information on a good stain remover?

remnant, Mar 19, 2016
Ask a Question