Never turn your back on your food bowl

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol!!

Jessi, Aug 23, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. Jessi

Melody Well-Known Member

That was really cute, Jessi! I wonder if the big dog ever caught on to the little thief.

It reminded me of my brother's Doberman and Mini Pinschers. I've never seen anything like the way this Doberman eats. When she eats a meal, the food literally flies out of the bowl because she is so frantic to eat every morsel as quickly as possible. The little dogs know this. They stand on the sidelines and go after the food as it flies through the air.

Melody, Aug 23, 2012
  3. Jessi

nikki Well-Known Member

Too cute!

nikki, Aug 24, 2012
  4. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Probably not! Or maybe he just doesn't care.

Awww! Does the doberman not really care about the food that flies out and is being eaten by others? I would expect him to get a little snippy if they're taking food nearby.

Jessi, Aug 24, 2012
  5. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

So cute! My little dog would also be a thief like this one. He is quite fast. But I'm afraid he would kill anyone who tried to steal from his own bowl. Even I'm not allowed to touch it:p .

claudine, Aug 25, 2012
  6. Jessi

KimmyMarkks Active Member

This is so funny. The little dog is sneaky. I had a dog once who jumped on the table when I wasn't looking and snatched the meat off the table. She was a trouble maker of a dog. I find that if you don't introduce human food to puppies when they are young it helps prevent them from begging at the table.

KimmyMarkks, Jan 3, 2016
  7. Jessi

IcyBC Well-Known Member

That is so cute! I have a chuckle when I see the little dog stuck his out to take a few morsels :)

IcyBC, Jan 10, 2016
  8. Jessi

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, that cheeky little puppy got away with it :) So funny, I seen that happen with my old cat Bob and my Freida when she was a little puppy. Oh yes, I had to find a way to stop her eating his food!

Trellum, Jan 16, 2016
Ask a Question