My Puppy is sick =(

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PuppyChow, Dec 2, 2011.

1. PuppyChow

PuppyChow Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, Im hoping that i am in the right place! I absolutely love my puppy. His name is oscar. I just got him not to long ago off of a farm in northern Michigan. I had a dog before but i moved to another state and left him with a friend....long story. Anyways, Oscar is sick. He threwup earlier and Im taking him to the vet tomorrow. Does anyone know any possible problems? Did he eat something? Please help me you guys, Thanks. :(

PuppyChow, Dec 2, 2011
  2. PuppyChow

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to DogHow!

Please don't worry, your puppy could have eat to much, or eat something that made his tummy feel bad. Once you go to the vet tomorrow they should be able to fix that puppy right up. Just let the puppy rest, offer water and let the puppy sleep. I am sure everything will be okay.

wahcashmom, Dec 2, 2011
  3. PuppyChow

Okay so its the morning time. Im getting ready to take him now. Im still worried but he looks to be getting better.
    It probably was something that he ate last night. So ill update you on the status of him. Thank you so much for showing some concern.
    It is greatly appreciated.

PuppyChow, Dec 2, 2011
  4. PuppyChow

zararina Well-Known Member

Hope your puppy is totally fine right now. :)
    We would love to know his condition and really hopes it all went okay in the vet. It was just right that you let your puppy have a vet check up as soon as possible to help him faster.

zararina, Dec 2, 2011
  5. PuppyChow

Hi Zararina. I hope you are doing well today. You guys he is fine. I went to the vet and they wanted a sample of his poo. It was so
    mushy i didnt pick any up lastnight. They said that it is something that he ate and he should be perfectly fine. He has his shots. After coming
    from the vet he looks so much better or maybe its a mental thing just knowing he got checked up. but he is doing fine. Thank you guys
    so much.

PuppyChow, Dec 2, 2011
  6. PuppyChow

zararina Well-Known Member

Thanks, I am fine.
    That was good news to know your puppy was now better and hope that everything will be okay now. ;)

zararina, Dec 3, 2011
Ask a Question