My girls...

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by pugskjj, Jul 10, 2012.

1. pugskjj

pugskjj Well-Known Member

Meet my babies Kotton (4.5yrs) Kash (1.5 years) and Koko (1.5 years, but one month older than Kash). Kotton was an only for 3 years and is forever trying to convince me she should be an only again! She went from no siblings to 11 siblings almost overnight because I started doing rescuing and rehoming. This was taken when Kash and Koko were 12 weeks old and depicts their personalities

[​IMG]

pugskjj, Jul 10, 2012
    Pocs and zararina like this.
  2. pugskjj

Melody Well-Known Member

Kash, Kotton, and Koko are very cute! Thanks for sharing the photo. I'm curious as to how big Koko is now. I have a Jack Russell who maxed out at 9 lbs. You mentioned the photo was taken at 12 weeks old. Koko looks tiny.

That's great that you do rescue and rehoming. I don't think I could do this as I'd get too attached to the dogs very quickly. I admire anyone who can. How do your dogs get along with the rescues? Do you have any problems?

Melody, Jul 10, 2012
  3. pugskjj

Koko and Kotton are both chihuahuas and Koko is 4 pounds and about 8 inches high. Kotton is the tiniest, maxing out at 3 pounds and her legs are only 1 1/2 inches! And Kash is the largest, she is about 15 pounds, we haven't figured out how she got her size because she is a MinPin/Pug mix

I actually don't rescue dogs anymore, I tried that once with a basset and my girls decided that they could not play nicely with him. They do great with all my other rescues (chinchillas, ferrets, iguanas, hedgehogs) and Kash actually gets mad if I let the chins out in the bathroom for exercise and she doesn't get time in there with them, she thinks she is their mother LOL I do get attached and I had one ferret for over 2 years because he was older and they are hard to home, I did cry for a week when he left me.

pugskjj, Jul 10, 2012
  4. pugskjj

Jessi Well-Known Member

Awww, I love the photo editing you did, too, with the captions and using the same poses side-by-side. Did you use a special program or site for that?

Jessi, Jul 11, 2012
  5. pugskjj

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Lovely girls you have there. Looks like they are taking their baths very well. Do you use warm water?

Victor Leigh, Jul 11, 2012
  6. pugskjj

Good morning everyone, Victor I do use warm water on my girls they take their baths very well. Actually they get showers now :D I put on my bathing suit and turn on the shower, had to change because I moved and my sink is too small.

I did use a photo editor, Picasa, to make the collage. Thank you for your kind remarks about it I have that photo blown up and on my living room wall now.

pugskjj, Jul 11, 2012
  7. pugskjj

Becky Well-Known Member

Oh they are so tiny! What a cute photo! :)

Becky, Jul 19, 2012
    pugskjj likes this.
  8. pugskjj

zararina Well-Known Member

Your babies are all so cute! ;)
    Bath time can really be a fun time and bonding time to our dogs although there are times it was not that easy especially for bigger dogs. :p

zararina, Jul 22, 2012
  9. pugskjj

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Cute dogs and so tiny. Their personalities must make up for their size. I bet they can still be a handful at times. Thank you for sharing your babies.:)

argon_0, Jul 23, 2012
  10. pugskjj

Thanks Argon, only Koko and Kotton are small now, Kash grew into 15 pounds of "bull in a china shop" she of course thinks she is still smaller than both of them and hilarity ensues when she tries to follow either one of them under the table our couch. They are all their own little ball of personality though, you can bet there is never a dull moment here!

pugskjj, Jul 23, 2012
    argon_0 likes this.
  11. pugskjj

Pocs Well-Known Member

Fantastic little ladies you have there. Love the picture, bathing beauties!

Pocs, Jul 28, 2012
Ask a Question