My dog: Adde

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by Fleexie, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Fleexie

Fleexie Member

I will show you guys/girls my dog which is called Adde.
    [​IMG]

She is 8-9 years old. So she is not that little dog anymore :p

Fleexie, Nov 26, 2011
  2. Fleexie

Shawn Active Member

Nice looking dog! I love the German Shepherd breed. Every time I have been around them, they always think they are still puppies trying to get in your lap and everything, haha. I usually submit and let them :D I am too soft when it comes to dogs. Now a cat gets near me and I will pick it up and take it somewhere else, haha.

Shawn, Nov 27, 2011
  3. Fleexie

LoupGarouTFTs Well-Known Member

Adde looks very sweet! I grew up with German Shepherd Dogs, but of the farm/work variety. My grandfather used to use them on his farm as general purpose working dogs, using them for hogs or protection, or whatever. I love the breed--they are so smart and willing!

LoupGarouTFTs, Nov 28, 2011
  4. Fleexie

Becky Well-Known Member

She looks gorgeous, thanks for sharing a picture! Is she quite well behaved? I had a friend who had a German Shepherd who had problems with discipling it, but I think that may have been more a problem with the owner than the dog!

Becky, Nov 28, 2011
  5. Fleexie

Fleexie Member

She really dont do anything that is wrong. She is a really protective dog. If you know what I mean. She always growl when people are coming near our door and such.
    Even she is old she still like a little dog when it comes to playing. She love to play, it does not matter if it like running or like anything.

Anyway to others thanks for the nice replies. :)

Fleexie, Nov 28, 2011
  6. Fleexie

zararina Well-Known Member

A close friend of mine used to have German Sheperd before and that makes me visit her place often that time. :p
    Adde looks so cute and lovely.

zararina, Nov 30, 2011
  7. Fleexie

BeachHut Active Member

You're dog's cute and seems sweet. :) I heard that German Shepherds are one of the smartest and trainable breeds. I bet Adde is a smart dog. :)

BeachHut, Dec 1, 2011
  8. Fleexie

Fleexie Member

Thanks for the nice comments.

She is quite smart :p We have trained her a little like going without a string, but not that much anymore, because we dont want her to run after animals and such. That is one of the things that she like to do.

Fleexie, Dec 1, 2011
  9. Fleexie

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

She is a very pretty girl, German Shepherds are the best dogs ever! My husband wants a white one, not found one close by us yet. Hope to get him one in a few months, he loves them.

wahcashmom, Dec 2, 2011
  10. Fleexie

King Browny Well-Known Member

The CIA dog. Nyahaha! I saw this Chihuahua film and Delgado the German Shep portrayed that role finding a way out of the problem. I guess it is known that German Sheperds are wise dogs. Adde looks really pretty and smooth.

King Browny, Dec 22, 2011
  11. Fleexie

Fleexie Member

Nice :)
    Havent seen a complete white one in real life. But I have seen many which looks like Adde :p

Fleexie, Dec 26, 2011
Ask a Question