My 3 Dogs, Coonhound mix, Terrier mix, and a fat Beagle

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by OhioTom76, Sep 21, 2012.

1. OhioTom76

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Not the best pictures of them, but a few I found while going through some old accounts. They've all since passed (late 2009-early 2010) but I'm still thankful they were a part of our lives.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OhioTom76, Sep 21, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. OhioTom76

claudine Well-Known Member

They were so cute! I'm sure you miss them a lot. What were their names? The second one has very funny ears:) .

claudine, Sep 22, 2012
  3. OhioTom76

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing these photos. I'm glad you have these photos of these beloved pets although I know you never would of forgotten them regardless. Still its nice to have at least one photo. When Rocky our golden lab died we had several photos of him that we could keep in his memory. But we found with the original Buddy this wasn't the case, he didn't seem to like to be photographed, would always try to run away. My sister did find one photo of him that she managed to get on her digital camera where he actually let her photograph him and made a copy for everyone to have, it meant a lot to have it.

pafjlh, Sep 28, 2012
  4. OhioTom76

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that they've passed. They look like they were lovable and fun pets. Our Shih Tzu is ten and a half and we're dreading the day she goes.

pilot2fly, Sep 28, 2012
  5. OhioTom76

Bloomsie Member

I'm sorry to hear that they all passed recently. They seem like very loveable dogs who enjoyed your company just as much as you probably enjoyed there's! Just like someone has already asked, what were their names? Also, how old were they when they passed? But seriously, thank you for sharing these pictures with us. If I can speak for many, we all know what it's like to lose something close to us. :)

Bloomsie, Dec 14, 2012
  6. OhioTom76

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

OhioTom, I am so sorry to learn they have passed, but we know they leave us with a full lifetime of memories and having 3 dogs as you did, you & yours have a wealth of memories I'm sure. They all very content in the photos & that's due to you & yours for giving them a loving home....

Thanks for the share.

SweetBeast, Dec 16, 2012
  7. OhioTom76

zararina Well-Known Member

They all look lovely. Sad to know they are all gone now.
    I also miss my fur friends, two had passed away last 2010 and 2011.

zararina, Dec 17, 2012
Ask a Question