Muffin, Cookie, Lenny, and Stella!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by jessica, May 19, 2013.

1. jessica

jessica New Member

That's right. I got four wonderful dogs named Muffin, Cookie, Lenny, and Stella. Muffin is a mixed breed, with some bouvier and wolfhound in her. Cookie is a Yorkshire terrier, and Lenny and Stella are both silky terriers.

We found Muffin wandering down our road. She was big, grey, and hairy. She had ticks all over her body as well. We took all the ticks off her, shaved off all her tangled hair, and gave her food and water. We realized she was wearing a collar so we phoned her owners and they came to get her. Next thing we know, Muffin comes back to our house. She ran away again. This happened a few more times until the owner asked if we'd like to keep her. We said yes, and that's how she became our dog.

Cookie came next. We bought him from a breeder outside of our home town. She had one puppy left and he was adorable! He was a purebred but he didn't look like a typical Yorkshire terrier. He had shorter, very dark black hair, a long tail and larger ears that didn't stand up. He was asleep, and so cute that we had to take him. We brought him home and he became my favorite. He was typically very quiet, liked to snuggle, and a little docile from time to time. Muffin treated him like one of her puppies and they got along great.

We got Stella from a breeder as well. Her old owner couldn't take care of her anymore so the breeder took her and then sold her to us. She was very shy and skiddish when we first got her. She had never been on a walk or been in a busy city. It was a difficult adjustment for her, but she soon warmed up to Cookie and Muffin and became more comfortable in our home.

When Stella's breeder asked us if we wanted to breed Stella with another dog, we decided to do so. Stella had puppies and it was a huge excitement. She had four boys, Milo, Joey, Isaac, and Lenny. I suppose you can figure out which one we kept. All the other puppies went to great homes.

Now we have four dogs, and they all get along great. I love them all and I cherish all the memories I have with them.

Thanks for reading!

jessica, May 19, 2013
  2. jessica

Becky Well-Known Member

Sounds like they have all found a very good home with you! Have you got any photos of them?

Becky, May 23, 2013
  3. jessica

zararina Well-Known Member

Yes, sounds like a happy family. :D
    It will be great to see some of their photos here.

zararina, May 23, 2013
  4. jessica

claudine Well-Known Member

It's great how you took care of Muffin. I'm sure that her previous owner didn't treat her well.
    I understand why you love Cookie so much, I own a Yorkie too, they're the most adorable little dogs:D . I'm sure Stella is great too, shy dogs always make me feel very protective.

claudine, May 23, 2013
  5. jessica

jessica New Member

I got some pictures of my doggies but I am terrible when it comes to posting images online. Whenever I try to do so here it tells me the image is too large.

You can imagine Muffin like a big furry grey bear. When we get her shaved in the summer she looks a lot better. She has beautiful orange eyes with dark black circles surrounding them. Her long fur also makes her eyebrows very bushy.

Cookie, as I said, has a very dark black coat. His head and legs are chocolate brown and his hair is medium length.

Lenny and Stella have longer, thinner hair. Stella has a white hair with grey streaks and a blond head and legs. She's a lot lighter than Lenny who has a body that is a darker grey and whose face and legs are a darker brown.

I apologize for my terrible computer skills, I tried describing them but I know photos would be much better.

jessica, May 25, 2013
  6. jessica

Becky Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you've been having problems uploading photos! Have you got Windows Paint? It's a default program with Windows and it can be found in the Accessories folder. There should be an option to resize photos using that :)

Becky, May 31, 2013
Ask a Question