Movies you would want to watch again

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by zararina, Dec 27, 2011.

1. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

What movies do you still enjoy watching even you had watched it several times already?
    Below are some movies that I actually had watched several times already but still can enjoy watching it again.:p
    - The Prestige
    - Gulliver's Travel (classic one)
    - Indiana Jones movies
    - Once Upon a Time in China movies

zararina, Dec 27, 2011
  2. zararina

aimend13 Active Member

I have a pretty good DVD collection and I absolutely LOVE watching movies over again if I enjoy them enough. I've watched Breakfast at Tiffany's more times than I can count. In fact, that is one of my all time favorite movies. I watch it for all occasions, when I'm depressed or extremely happy. I've always said that if I can find a man that will sit through that movie and "get it", I'd marry him in a heartbeat haha. I also really love The Departed, Wedding Crashers, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Superbad, Easy A, Mean Girl, etc. Pretty much any comedy movie that's pretty quotable. I'm sure my tastes will change as I get older, but those are the ones I love right now.

aimend13, Dec 27, 2011
  3. zararina

amy005 Well-Known Member

Movies that I think are worth watching again are scary movies, comedy's and Christmas movies. I don't want to start listing all of the movies because it would take me days.. but I think most movies in those genres are worth watching over and over unless they are garbage lol.

amy005, Dec 28, 2011
  4. zararina

King Browny Well-Known Member

I would watch Kung Fu Panda every month if not every two weeks. It’s the funniest film to me. The other movies that I love to watch repeatedly are already Filipino local films, mostly romance comedy. ;)

King Browny, Dec 28, 2011
  5. zararina

I had watched Kung Fu Panda just once last month. I had watched it as it was shown in a local TV station in the afternoon. It was a really good movie and I agree that movie is worth watching even several times. :)

zararina, Dec 28, 2011
  6. zararina

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Braveheart. I have watched it a few times already. The message in the movie is still relevant to today's situation.

Victor Leigh, Jan 2, 2012
  7. zararina

King Browny Well-Known Member

You know, sir, one time while I was figuring out a dog story, I imagine my puppy standing at the edge of a ship and he would spread his arms and paws wide like Jack & Rose did in Titanic, and you know what I thought he would scream?

“FREEEDOOOOOOOOM!”

:D

King Browny, Jan 4, 2012
  8. zararina

I had watched that too few times although can not remember anymore the last time I had watched it since it was too long ago already. But I could still remember the movie and I really like it. It was a tragic story since it had sad ending but the lessons and love involved was true.

zararina, Jan 4, 2012
  9. zararina

aimend13 Active Member

I've actually never watched Braveheart, I was still too young to watch it when it came out. I know so many people consider it a classic, so maybe I should check it out sometimes. The only downside is that Mel Gibson now makes me feel slightly uncomfortable considering all the hate rants he's had in the public eye.

aimend13, Jan 4, 2012
  10. zararina

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

I do go back and watch movies that I have seen before, I am with Netflix, and I have a really big DVD room full of great movies. I always go watch Wizard of Oz, and The Christmas List often.

wahcashmom, Jan 7, 2012
  11. zararina

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

What you should do is, in your mind, blank out his public comments, and concentrate on the movie. Be prepared to spend the whole night thinking about the movie, though. It's that moving. For me, at least.

Victor Leigh, Jan 7, 2012
  12. zararina

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

Few movies do I want to see again but there is short list: Gone With The Wind (never get tired of it...see something new almost every time!); Legends of the Fall (my all time fav movie with Brad Pitt in it and just love movies that span generations); Giant (Another movie that spans generations with my teen age crush James Dean); Somewhere in Time (A little known movie except among dramatic, romantic, artistic types). I am anxiously awaiting "The Hunger Games" in March-- I think this will make my list because it was the best book I ever read.

SallyintheValley, Jan 25, 2012
  13. zararina

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

My all time favorite movie that I could watch over and over is Tombstone. I LOVE Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday! "I'm your huckleberry"
    [​IMG]

SheWolfSilver, Feb 1, 2012
  14. zararina

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

That is a good one! Love Val in that too, shot in my state of Arizona!

SallyintheValley, Feb 2, 2012
Ask a Question