Most loving thing ever

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, May 28, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I'm very interested in this kind of stories, I think most folks here know that already ;) Even more if it's documented with a picture. The other day I found this and thought it was the sweetest and most loving thing a dog owner could ever do for his pet, even more considering the owner is a senior who can hardly walk himself...

[​IMG]

Trellum, May 28, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing this story, Trellum. It's so sad and sweet and beautiful:) He must love her very much! I understand him completely. If my Homer couldn't walk, I'd carry him to his favorite park:)

claudine, May 29, 2015
  3. Trellum

Pshaw Bradley Member

This is awesome. For all the bad news out there, all the horrible things going on in the world, we need more news like this.

Also.....wow that dog looks old. Really, really, really old.

You can tell the guy really loves her, because look at her little porker belly...you just know this guy hooks her up with lots of treats.

Pshaw Bradley, May 29, 2015
  4. Trellum

Hahahah, yes, I could also notice that pot belly ;) She does look old, the first thing I noticed about her was her eye, I was thinknig how sad is going to be if one of them dies first. So many senior dogs end homeless when their owners die :( I hope they can be together for even longer!

Trellum, May 29, 2015
  5. Trellum

You are welcome, claudine :) I'm glad you liked it! I actually thought it was such a good way to show one's love, this man obviously loves his dog dearly. That really touched me, because not many people show that kind of dedication and patience.

Trellum, May 29, 2015
  6. Trellum

LilAnn Well-Known Member

When I saw the picture I thought that is so sweet. I love these stories.

LilAnn, May 29, 2015
  7. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

That's very true. There are so many people who abandon their dogs when they grow up or get old. It's heartbreaking.
    I can honestly say that this story restored my faith in humanity:)

claudine, May 30, 2015
  8. Trellum

Really? It did? I'm glad to hear that, CLaudine. I'm working towards that goal as well, and that is why I find this kind of stories so interesting. I really want to restore my faith in humanity, won't be easy, but I'm trying extra hard!

Trellum, May 30, 2015
  9. Trellum

superbobby Member

Thanks for sharing this. Dogs are man's best friend indeed. This post makes me want to cry.

superbobby, Jun 2, 2015
Ask a Question