Might be dead by the time you read this

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Victor Leigh, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Victor Leigh

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

No, not me. I am talking about Lennox the dog.
    [​IMG]
    It had been taken in two years ago because it resembled a pit bull. And the laws of the city where it lived said that all pitbulls which were dangerous must be destroyed. The sad part is that Lennox is not even a pit bull. It is not even dangerous. And despite appeals from thousands of people, Lennox might be dead by the time you read this.​
    More information here:​

Victor Leigh, Jul 11, 2012
  2. Victor Leigh

Jessi Well-Known Member

Wow, I can't believe after all of that, they're still wanting to put him down. Wtf? The dog hasn't done anything and isn't even a pitbull. I disagree with the laws in the first place, but it makes it even worse that they're enduring this when the law shouldn't even apply to him. :S

Jessi, Jul 12, 2012
  3. Victor Leigh

Lennox, sad to say, is no longer with us.

That is already very bad. It just goes to show how some people can be so petty as to take the live of a poor helpless creature just to show that they can. The part which was even worse was that Lennox's family were denied even one last visit. Not only that. They were not even allowed to take the body back for burial.

Lennox, rest in peace. You are now in a much better place than this hell on earth.

Victor Leigh, Jul 13, 2012
  4. Victor Leigh

zararina Well-Known Member

Sad to know about it and I am also against such law.
    Breed alone cannot be the basis for the dog being dangerous. That was very unfair.

zararina, Jul 13, 2012
  5. Victor Leigh

Jessi Well-Known Member

Seriously? That is so unfair. :( :(

Jessi, Jul 13, 2012
  6. Victor Leigh

Yes, it definitely is against all rules of natural justice. However the website about Lennox is still alive. Undergoing renovation at the moment while Lennox's family grieves in private. After that they are going to launch a campaign to make sure that the laws which were used to kill Lennox are repealed. I would like to make this the rallying cry,

Let Lennox be the last!

Victor Leigh, Jul 16, 2012
Ask a Question