Meet Valentine

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by cluckeyo, May 29, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyo Active Member

valentineweb.jpg
    Valentine is a brown and white chihuahua. A very pretty dog, she is 15 years old. I got her during a very difficult time in my life. My friend paid $100 for her, and gave her to me on Valentine's day. She was only 6 weeks old then. My friend has since passed away, but Valentine and I are inseparable. She is very smart and seems to anticipate my desires. A very, very sweet little dog, even refined! I have never had a dog that even came close to this little one. I love her and she loves me.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
    cluckeyo, May 29, 2016
  2. cluckeyo

Winterybella Well-Known Member

What a touching story. I would love to see a picture of Valentine. I have four girls myself. Two are mixed with chihuahua, one I have no clue what she is and the queen of the castle is a Rottie. Welcome aboard @cluckeyo and Valentine.

Winterybella, May 29, 2016
  3. cluckeyo

claudine Well-Known Member

Hello!
    Valentine is so cute and sounds like a very sweet and intelligent dog!:) I love Chihuahuas, it's a great breed.
    She looks very young, it's hard to believe she's 15:)

claudine, May 29, 2016
    Winterybella likes this.
  4. cluckeyo

IcyBC Well-Known Member

What a beautiful friendship you two had together!

I think it's the greatest thing when both dog and their owner have that special connection.

IcyBC, Jun 4, 2016
  5. cluckeyo

amelia88 Well-Known Member

Valentine to me is the perfect name for such a lovable dog!

It's amazing how pets seem to often help us through rough patches in life. I know my pets have certainly done that for me, and continue to do so. It's like they can just sense when something is amiss.

amelia88, Jun 9, 2016
Ask a Question