Meet the Dog Owner

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by King Browny, Jan 16, 2012.

1. King Browny

King Browny Well-Known Member

Say, what do you think your dog will say about you? How do you think he (she) will best describe you as a person and how you look like? :D

King Browny, Jan 16, 2012
  2. King Browny

zararina Well-Known Member

Maybe he thought I am his master or his mother. That feed him and taught him how to be a better dog. And sometimes a friend and playmate that enjoys his company.:p

zararina, Jan 16, 2012
  3. King Browny

Well, my dogs will tell you that I’m a bookworm and a health buff and that I’m busy at work most of the time that they wish my work would be home-based or I would just grow a tomato farm or raise a poultry and livestock animals. But they will also tell you that I love to always have a good laugh and among the other things that I do in my leisure time is having a movie marathon, pigging out food and hanging around with friends… if there’s no new book in my shelf that is then I would be just hanging around with them with snacks in a lazy afternoon.

King Browny, Jan 18, 2012
  4. King Browny

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

Hmmmm mine would say that...between all of them and my son I am always busy and I should probably try to squeeze in a little more "me" time. Then I wouldn't be so frazzled all the time and they probably wouldn't get scolded so much. LOL I always take on too many projects at once and they wish I wouldn't do that so I could play fetch more. This summer they knew I was really stressed because we had to move and I was worried we all wouldn't get to stay together but we found this great place with three acres and now they have this huge yard to play in. So, it all turned out OK. And...they wish I would buy Bonz more than twice a week because they REALLY like them. LOL

SheWolfSilver, Feb 1, 2012
  5. King Browny

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

My dog would say "Wow, am I fortunate she is a forgiving, loving person and not upset when I have an accident. I will be soooo good from now on!"

SallyintheValley, Feb 2, 2012
  6. King Browny

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I think Candy say something like,

"That's the guy I am totally in love with. Just don't let him know, though."

Victor Leigh, Feb 2, 2012
  7. King Browny

argon_0 Well-Known Member

My lovely dog Mishka would say "Why does he always laugh. I just get about doing my normal antics.
    Come on. Come on!
    Frisbee. Frisbee. Frisbee!"

argon_0, Feb 9, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  8. King Browny

That’s sweet. And if Candy is human would she be the girl you’ll totally fall in love with, Mr. Leigh? Don’t worry, we can’t tell her. :p

King Browny, Feb 14, 2012
  9. King Browny

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

No, if Candy were to be a human, that would spoil everything. Human girls are no match for a dog. Seriously, where can you find a human girl who would be happy with just a pat on the head and a scratch or two behind the ear?

Victor Leigh, Feb 16, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
Ask a Question