Meet Rory

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by Liindra, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Liindra

Liindra New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This is my little booger (as I call him), Rory. For those of you who are Doctor Who fans, I named him after Rory Williams, as my cat's name is Amelia, as in Amy Pond. He is a Chihuahua mix dog. I've had a big dog my whole life until I moved out of my mom's house. Then I didn't have any dogs. Last year I found myself wanting another dog, but my place just wasn't big enough for a big one, so I thought a small dog would be nice. Next thing I know, someone on my Facebook feed is posting pictures of this little cutie, offering him up to a good home. He was a rescue. Someone drove by, threw him out of the car, and sped off. Poor little thing. How could I resist? I brought him home. He took to me right away. Since I didn't know his name or anything else, I named him Rory. He took to the name right away, which was awesome. He listens (for the most part :rolleyes:) and is happy as long as he's with me.

Liindra, Aug 7, 2013
  2. Liindra

Becky Well-Known Member

Aw what a little cutie! He looks like he is part Corgi don't you think? I'm glad he has found a good home with you after his bad start in life - can't believe how cruel some people can be :(

Becky, Aug 9, 2013
  3. Liindra

claudine Well-Known Member

Before reading your post, I was pretty sure that you named him after Rory from Gilmore Girls:D . He is so adorable! I love tiny dogs. This is really heartbreaking that somebody was cruel enough to throw him out of the car:(

claudine, Aug 11, 2013
  4. Liindra

zararina Well-Known Member

Really glad that you have found each other. :D
    Rory is too cute and a lucky dog.

zararina, Aug 11, 2013
  5. Liindra

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

He's adorable. It's disgusting that someone threw him from a car.
    He's blessed to have found a caring owner like you. He looks very happy.

ACSAPA, Aug 19, 2013
Ask a Question