Meet Pandora The English Mastiff!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by lexinonomous, Nov 8, 2015.

1. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Pandora, my English Mastiff. She is six years old and one of the most loving dogs you'll ever meet. As you can see, she seems to think she is a lap dog. She has no idea how big she is and loves to cuddle. We got her for free after her father (my other English Mastiff, Caden) had puppies with another Mastiff. She was the cutest little dog I ever saw!

She gets into all sorts of trouble and looks hilarious when her under bite is showing. I hope you all enjoyed her photos. :)

lexinonomous, Nov 8, 2015
    Becky and claudine like this.
  2. lexinonomous

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Hello there Pandora! I can tell that she thinks she is a lap dog the way she is sitting on the couch! My dog is about 54 lbs and he thinks he a lap dog too. I love looking at your photos!

IcyBC, Nov 8, 2015
  3. lexinonomous

claudine Well-Known Member

Welcome Lexinonomous, it's very nice to meet you:D
    Pandora is really cute! I especially love the first picture, she looks so adorable when she's asleep. I have a tiny Yorkie, who doesn't want to be a lap dog:p He has no idea how small he is.

claudine, Nov 8, 2015
  4. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Member

Thanks guys! She definitely doesn't realize how huge she is. People see her laying on my lap and think I'm crazy, ha ha.

I've found that smaller dogs more commonly don't want to be lap dogs. My boyfriend's chihuahua never wants to cuddle with me and is constantly running away. I wonder if they can sense how much we want to love them...ha ha.

lexinonomous, Nov 8, 2015
  5. lexinonomous

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! :)

Becky, Nov 9, 2015
  6. lexinonomous

claudine Well-Known Member

I think small dogs don't want to be lap dogs, because it makes them feel small:p My tiny Yorkie hates when people treat him like a cute toy and aren't scared of him;)
    I bet he'd love to be as big as Pandora.

claudine, Nov 10, 2015
Ask a Question