Meet my two buddies!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by LaneAlf, Jul 21, 2016.

1. LaneAlf

LaneAlf Member

The biggest one is Bruno, he is about to be 9 years old on this August but he still has the energy that he had when he was 2, he's so loyal and even if he doesn't know you, he will always be happy to see people around him.
    And the little one is Tomás, he is about 5 years old and he loves to eat all types of veggies. As any chihuahua, he is not happy to see new people inside the house, but he is a completely bratty sweetheart with the people that he knows better.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

LaneAlf, Jul 21, 2016
    claudine likes this.
  2. LaneAlf

Becky Well-Known Member

How lovely to meet Bruno and Tomas! By the look of things they couldn't be more different! :D

Becky, Jul 25, 2016
    LaneAlf likes this.
  3. LaneAlf

claudine Well-Known Member

Awww, they both are beautiful dogs and they look very healthy and happy. Tomas is really tiny! I've always had a soft spot for small breeds. They're just so, so cute!:)

claudine, Jul 27, 2016
    LaneAlf likes this.
  4. LaneAlf

IcyBC Well-Known Member

They are both so handsome! It always amazed me to see a big dog and a small dog sharing the same territory.

IcyBC, Jul 27, 2016
    LaneAlf likes this.
Ask a Question